• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Merchandise Discussion

I just found this, so I hope it's not a repeat post -- but there's a new Jawa plush!!!!
@mybabykelly

I just found this, so I hope it's not a repeat post -- but there's a new Jawa plush!!!!
@mybabykelly

Ahhhh how did I miss this. Haha I’m ordering it now, thank you @GroguFan for the alert! This is so perfect :)

Didn't see this in the thread, so sorry if it has been posted . . . but have the local Mr. Toad lovers seen that Disney has a Mr. Toad mug!?!

Can't remember everyone who collects Mr. Toad, but tagging those I do!

@Spr175psu @Rick195275

Just seen Munchlings I believe wave 1 and 3 in Target Disney section. The ones with baked treats and candy. Comes in a paper bag instead of the box in the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grogu Mystery Plush – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 6''

@GroguFan

Grogu Mystery Plush – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 6''

@GroguFan
Thanks for posting this! They are SO, SO cute!!!!! It's a good thing I can't see these in real life right now . . . I'd be in big trouble. My resistance power is . . . nil.

Back