• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)
What about kids to little to have their own ‍♀️ I’m hoping it’ll let you do +1 for minors or this will be interesting

I just signed in (after 1pm to not mess anyone up) to the Ohana Package. There were only 135 ahead. The Traditions link sent me straight to the Registration page with NO Line!!

Looks like anyone can go who wants to today. :) :)

Yup! It was easy enough- we’ll have to work with event services over her park admission reservation but seems easy enough (already reached out)

hopefully people will want to buy the gift pins after cause we won’t need 3x everything and if anyone needs access to an RSP we’ll have 1 open-
Multiple people on FB circled back to say you could in fact +1 and also register a minor. So hopefully you were able to do so!

Yup! It was easy enough- we’ll have to work with event services over her park admission reservation but seems easy enough (already reached out)

hopefully people will want to buy the gift pins after cause we won’t need 3x everything and if anyone needs access to an RSP we’ll have 1 open-
Sending you a PM. :)

I broke down and signed up after pin friends pressure. I am going to try for set #24 but only want one pin - Dr Facilier so I will co-op the rest. Look for post. Also, I am really wanting the Lilo & Stitch pins releasing at DL. If anyone has access to get those and wants to trade me for some at WDW let me know and I will add to my RSP.

Last edited:
It looks with the updated pin catalog more pins were added to the ShopDisney release and to the Disneyland Release. I was pretty certain the villainous mystery boxes (film stirp styled) was only available at the pin event, but now is going to be at DLR too.

It looks with the updated pin catalog more pins were added to the ShopDisney release and to the Disneyland Release. I was pretty certain the villainous mystery boxes (film stirp styled) was only available at the pin event, but now is going to be at DLR too.
Poor Florida. This really stinks for their ability to trade. :( And undercuts the value of the event, too.

Yeah, the villains mystery was added to the others like the other mystery boxes. And they swapped the Wakanda stamp/postcard from the event with the Toontown one from SD.

I really don't get the whole "This is an Epcot pin event, but the pins will be in DL and SD." It's the absolute stupidest thing. And I don't want a F$*&)ing tumbler! I want pins!!

I can *maaaaybe* see where they are going with the multi-avenue release of perhaps the line of thinking was "our online store and other parks are part of the Disney family, too!" but in that case why just DLR and not the international parks too? It really does lessen the value for the event attendees. And I think all the lower LE pins should have been event pins and the DLR/shopDisney releases the higher LE pins.

I can *maaaaybe* see where they are going with the multi-avenue release of perhaps the line of thinking was "our online store and other parks are part of the Disney family, too!" but in that case why just DLR and not the international parks too? It really does lessen the value for the event attendees. And I think all the lower LE pins should have been event pins and the DLR/shopDisney releases the higher LE pins.

Yeah, I think the thing that ticks me off about it is that we're paying, but nobody else is. If they wanted to have a free, cross brand release, awesome! If they wanted to have a coordinated PTN with themed releases, awesome! But why use the event, where you're SUPPOSED to be releasing *exclusive* merchandise, and do this? I dunno...this year is weird on several levels. I'm definitely going to trade and see people, and not for the event, per se.

Yeah, I think the thing that ticks me off about it is that we're paying, but nobody else is. If they wanted to have a free, cross brand release, awesome! If they wanted to have a coordinated PTN with themed releases, awesome! But why use the event, where you're SUPPOSED to be releasing *exclusive* merchandise, and do this? I dunno...this year is weird on several levels. I'm definitely going to trade and see people, and not for the event, per se.
Same. I'm really only going for the trading boards, after going through withdrawal from the last 2 years. Went to fill out my RSP today, only wanting to try to get the extra trading tabs and apparently you can't just go for the tabs. You are required to fill out line 1 on the RSP with an item from the catalog. I wasn't planning on purchasing any pins from the catalog as all the "event" pins I am interested in aren't even at the event. I really hope they don't continue this "more about a money grab, less about the collector" format going forward.

Back