2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

cyke23

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I wish Padme was added to the SW friends and family pin. Although age-wise she wouldn’t fit cuz she gone by that time, but I don’t get care; I want all 4 together! I’ll still get it though…..

Last edited:

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
BIG News from the Disney Parks Blog - the FIRST (since 2019) Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween PARTY will take place on August 12th!!!!! :) :) :)
Just another "perk" for Event goers! :tigger:

Tickets go on General sale May 18th with Resort Guests, Passholders and DVC members being able to buy earlier. Gonna GO???

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
BIG News from the Disney Parks Blog - the FIRST (since 2019) Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween PARTY will take place on August 12th!!!!! :) :) :)

Tickets go on General sale May 18th with Resort Guests, Passholders and DVC members being able to buy earlier. Gonna GO???
This "On-Sale" date, is for WDW not DLR, correct?

Ty for the post.

Looking forward to it.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
204   0   0

How does the 'resort guest' option work? I have a resort hotel... its the Swan, so does it even count?

Any advice is appreciated. :)

figment919

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Looks like the Swan counts:

The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
So now its onto registration watch?

Seems like I shouldn't buy Halloween party tickets until I confirm I will be able to get registered for the pin event (and since I missed fairy tales registration - not counting those chickens on getting registered anymore)...

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Yeah, you would think they would at least let us know when registration will be open as they did for the Halloween party.

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
336   0   0
I'm not even going to the event, and it's killing me that they haven't released the registration info yet. I want to see the catalog!
giphy.gif

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Wow. Definitely mixed feelings here. I am glad to see that the event seems to still be happening. But really disappointed on the catalog.

So some pins available RSP, but others will be at DLR, SD, etc. They really want to kill the point of the pin event don't they?

And I am personally not thrilled with the pins. So if I go, the vast majority of my RSP (for what it's worth), will be available in my usual co-op.

And whatever happened to chasers in mystery boxes?!

Blacksmoke

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Wow. Definitely mixed feelings here. I am glad to see that the event seems to still be happening. But really disappointed on the catalog.

So some pins available RSP, but others will be at DLR, SD, etc. They really want to kill the point of the pin event don't they?

And I am personally not thrilled with the pins. So if I go, the vast majority of my RSP (for what it's worth), will be available in my usual co-op.

And whatever happened to chasers in mystery boxes?!
I am so disappointed at them releasing the event pins at DLR. The have all the Stitch pins and the Lower LE pins. I am not sure I want to pay to attend.

Rick195275

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Oof all the Lilo and stitch pins are releasing on the west coast :( going to be searching for a couple of them if any west coast people don’t need them and will be going for others.

-em

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Im curious if it’ll make Epcot tickets easier to get because it’ll be more for trading than buying?

We plan to go regardless assuming we get 3 tickets

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
First time in a while that there have been multiple pins for my collection though I prefer when they don't have any. lol

3 Wonderland pins I'll need, 1 Marvel must have (Loki), and a couple of Marvel pins I may trade for if anyone gets them locally and I decide I like them. Thrilled at no frame sets or super low edition sizes - especially for what I'll need!

And while I'm selfishly happy to get some pins here, it really STINKS for the trading hobby overall as this was one of Florida's few good releases they could trade with for all the good stuff released in CA. Sorry, guys! :(

Also notice they're upcharging for everything from seating in the trading area at the event to extra board trades to extra attendees for the open trading on registration day. :(