• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)
I wish Padme was added to the SW friends and family pin. Although age-wise she wouldn’t fit cuz she gone by that time, but I don’t get care; I want all 4 together! I’ll still get it though…..

Last edited:
BIG News from the Disney Parks Blog - the FIRST (since 2019) Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween PARTY will take place on August 12th!!!!! :) :) :)
Just another "perk" for Event goers! :tigger:

Tickets go on General sale May 18th with Resort Guests, Passholders and DVC members being able to buy earlier. Gonna GO???
This "On-Sale" date, is for WDW not DLR, correct?

Ty for the post.

Looking forward to it.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

BIG News from the Disney Parks Blog - the FIRST (since 2019) Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween PARTY will take place on August 12th!!!!! :) :) :)
Just another "perk" for Event goers! :tigger:

Tickets go on General sale May 18th with Resort Guests, Passholders and DVC members being able to buy earlier. Gonna GO???
How does the 'resort guest' option work? I have a resort hotel... its the Swan, so does it even count?

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Looks like the Swan counts:

The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.

So now its onto registration watch?

Seems like I shouldn't buy Halloween party tickets until I confirm I will be able to get registered for the pin event (and since I missed fairy tales registration - not counting those chickens on getting registered anymore)...

Yeah, you would think they would at least let us know when registration will be open as they did for the Halloween party.

Yeah, you would think they would at least let us know when registration will be open as they did for the Halloween party.
IF Event Services follows the same timeline as the 2019 Event, Registration "SHOULD" open on Monday May 9th. We'll see if Disney "finally" enlightens us on Monday. :)

I'm not even going to the event, and it's killing me that they haven't released the registration info yet. I want to see the catalog!
giphy.gif

We’re not going to get this event are we? :-(

Last edited:
Wow. Definitely mixed feelings here. I am glad to see that the event seems to still be happening. But really disappointed on the catalog.

So some pins available RSP, but others will be at DLR, SD, etc. They really want to kill the point of the pin event don't they?

And I am personally not thrilled with the pins. So if I go, the vast majority of my RSP (for what it's worth), will be available in my usual co-op.

And whatever happened to chasers in mystery boxes?!

Wow. Definitely mixed feelings here. I am glad to see that the event seems to still be happening. But really disappointed on the catalog.

So some pins available RSP, but others will be at DLR, SD, etc. They really want to kill the point of the pin event don't they?

And I am personally not thrilled with the pins. So if I go, the vast majority of my RSP (for what it's worth), will be available in my usual co-op.

And whatever happened to chasers in mystery boxes?!
I am so disappointed at them releasing the event pins at DLR. The have all the Stitch pins and the Lower LE pins. I am not sure I want to pay to attend.

Oof all the Lilo and stitch pins are releasing on the west coast :( going to be searching for a couple of them if any west coast people don’t need them and will be going for others.

Im curious if it’ll make Epcot tickets easier to get because it’ll be more for trading than buying?

We plan to go regardless assuming we get 3 tickets

First time in a while that there have been multiple pins for my collection though I prefer when they don't have any. lol

3 Wonderland pins I'll need, 1 Marvel must have (Loki), and a couple of Marvel pins I may trade for if anyone gets them locally and I decide I like them. Thrilled at no frame sets or super low edition sizes - especially for what I'll need!

And while I'm selfishly happy to get some pins here, it really STINKS for the trading hobby overall as this was one of Florida's few good releases they could trade with for all the good stuff released in CA. Sorry, guys! :(

Also notice they're upcharging for everything from seating in the trading area at the event to extra board trades to extra attendees for the open trading on registration day. :(

Back