• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
fans.
Artwork for D23 Exclusive Tiki Room 60th Anniversary Pin, featuring one of the original parrot personalities, Juan the Barker Bird, standing ready with his barker hat and cane on a bamboo perch.

Splash Mountain cruiser is showing up at the Disney outlets.
Orlando Disney outlet had splash Mountain cruisers this weekend limit of one per person $7.99, so many on eBay right now for $100 plus dollars
Wish it would show up at my outlet!

Crazy how high the resell price is. That's got to come way down once they all get out. Although the resellers might be lining up and grabbing them from the outlets.

I need to finish my set!!

So excited to see the Caterpillar Ride getting some love recently.

@Addicted to Alice Pins
d89d49a2385edaf88322e21e25bc9f00.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I will say, the Wayback Machine does have several archives of DPF. I don't remember when GKRtBR happened, and you can't search the archive itself. But if we can get a date, we miiiiight be able to find it...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I just now saw this pin and this thread. So glad Merlin is back and there’s a new bug pin the celebrate. That has to be some sort of fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back