• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my imagination or is D23 putting out a lot of pins? It seems like they have some pins almost every week these days.
Okay.... Here's another opening for...

Drumroll please....

"Pins, PINS EVERYWHERE!!" haha.

In the 13 years I've been in this hobby, there are more pins being released then EVER.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CJ it's so good to see you on here again.

Well, my app finally decided to start doing notifications again.

But it's nice to be back for sure. Not overly sure how active I'll be, but I'm certainly happy to poke my head in again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well, my app finally decided to start doing notifications again.

But it's nice to be back for sure. Not overly sure how active I'll be, but I'm certainly happy to poke my head in again.

Sounds like you had a similar issue as did @krand1276 (Katharine).

Glad you'll be poking your head in more.

New at Box Lunch
079a148635ca367f6120828e589a6dbd.jpg

$10.90 1 random pin per box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for waffle pins being released online and for a new Maid Marian pin, but boo for it having Free-D (my pin nemesis!)!

Available to D23 Gold Members beginning at 8 a.m. PST on Tuesday, June 13, 2023, on shopDisney.

Clod Pin—Elemental Pin

Disney Channel 40th Anniversary Pin

Mulan-25th-Medallion-ShopDisney-(2000x2000)-box
Mulan-25th-Medallion-ShopDisney-(2000x2000)-medallion-dragon
Mulan-25th-Medallion-ShopDisney-(2000x2000)-box-dragon
Mulan-25th-Medallion-ShopDisney-(2000x2000)-medallion-mulan

Artwork for D23-Exclusive Mulan Pin, featuring Mulan as Ping, Mushu, and even lucky Cri-kee! It comes on a colorful backer card inspired by the Fa Family Garden, where Mulan reflected on who she was inside.

@LittleBird @bcol @starry_solo

I still weep for the loss of the entire Great Knife Rock / That Bug Ride thread. D@mn hackers! Such happeee memories of golden times, haha.
I will say, the Wayback Machine does have several archives of DPF. I don't remember when GKRtBR happened, and you can't search the archive itself. But if we can get a date, we miiiiight be able to find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back