• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING 2024 Five Pin Swap

TRADING 2024 Five Pin Swap

firechief18

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
A new year, wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a five (5) pin round robin package exchange?
Limit: ~10 participants.

RULES:
1. Must be in the US and have a US mailing address;
2. Must have a feedback score of 5 or more.
3. Must be active on DPF within the past two weeks. Active means logging in and posting;
4. Pins are traded 1:1
5. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the package has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller/trader, please don't trade it into the package.
6. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you pulled that were in the package. Don't post pictures of the contents of the package or what you traded into the package.
7. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending the package to you;
8. Package must be shipped with tracking and must be shipped within 7 days after you have received the package.

The person who receives the package from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

Hi

I would love to play again.

Since we’ve had some bumps with some previous games, maybe you as the Originator of this game, can clarify how you’d like your game set up.
For example: will you allow people to add zaps, stickers, or other goodies?
If yes, will you put a cap on size or weight of package ? Or advise there will be no limit and participants may see fluctuations in postage costs.
Will you allow extra pins to be added on your board? Somehow in the past, with our generous members here, they always end up slightly more than 5. Lol.

And I’m in however you decide to set it up
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I would love to play again.

Since we’ve had some bumps with some previous games, maybe you as the Originator of this game, can clarify how you’d like your game set up.
For example: will you allow people to add zaps, stickers, or other goodies?
If yes, will you put a cap on size or weight of package ? Or advise there will be no limit and participants may see fluctuations in postage costs.
Will you allow extra pins to be added on your board? Somehow in the past, with our generous members here, they always end up slightly more than 5. Lol.

And I’m in however you decide to set it up
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please keep it to pins only. Zaps may be included to the next recipient only.

Just as an outside observer, how does this work?
Are you sending 5 pins to the first person, they 'trade out' what they want with some of their pins and send those 5 the next, etc? Do they have to swap out all 5, or just ones that they want?

This will be fun to watch, might be interested in trying to join the next one... :)

Yes, the person running the exchange sends five authentic mix of pins (OE/mystery/loungefly/hotbox) to the first randomized person. They may select zero or all five pins. They replace one-for-one and send on to the next person and so on until it gets back to the one that started. The exchange started as a fun way to get pin mail and help other people with their want list.

Back