• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING 2024 Five Pin Swap

Hey everyone! According to tracking info, it looks like the first swap package is due to arrive on Saturday. I just wanted to give a heads-up that I had to go out of town with my son unexpectedly today (nothing bad, just unplanned). I'll be back home by Tuesday afternoon and I should be able to make my selections on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Hey everyone! According to tracking info, it looks like the first swap package is due to arrive on Saturday. I just wanted to give a heads-up that I had to go out of town with my son unexpectedly today (nothing bad, just unplanned). I'll be back home by Tuesday afternoon and I should be able to make my selections on Tuesday or Wednesday!
Okay, no worries hope everything is okay.

We're home (safely!*) and the pin package was waiting for us when we got there (safe and dry!). I'll be making my selections tomorrow and will try to forward on the package either tomorrow or Thursday :) Thank you everyone for waiting!

*It is currently very, very wet in Southern California! Me and mine are doing okay, but we've had several flash flood warnings and we were under a stay-at-home order on Sunday.

Here's the pin that I chose from the package!

HbGvo9Dm.jpg

Sorry I haven't been home, been with grandma at the hospital.. she finally got released yesterday after 2 weeks. I will take pictures and post soon.
No worries, understand your situation. Glad she was able to be released from the hospital. Was she able to get home or is she in nursing home for physical therapy? My wife's grandmother always ended up needing physical therapy for two to six weeks after a hospital stay before she could get back home.

Back