• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING 2024 Five Pin Swap

Here are my picks. Aurora was on my wants list, and the Return to Neverland pin is one that I didn't know I needed for my Peter Pan collection! I love these exchanges!
0ad143b6732f241d44083ea10c745242.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Package arrived today. Just one trade for me. That’s ok, though as @TonkaToy and I had arranged a trade so those pins were included in the package to me and one of those is the Hatbox Ghost Wishable to go along with the bride.

8a70d430d21c678d2462c98a59b6d1c9.jpg

Should be able to drop the package at the post office on my lunch break tomorrow.
I put this one in for you!

I received the 5 pin package from @dznycrzyfmly today. I will be going through it to see if there are any pins I want. I will post the pictures by Monday, and also get it in the mail to @Poohlady5, the same day. We're in the Homestretch. One more stop and the package is on it's way back to @firechief18. Yehaa!

Here are my pulls:
a0cf62302779e7b1f1bfadbcbae144ff.jpg

I hope the flower seeds were for anyone that wanted them. I’m really excited about them.lol

Package will mail next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooray! I put those seeds in for anyone interested - hope your planting season goes well! Would love to see photos in the future if possible. We put in the Cindy and Donald too 😁

Hooray! I put those seeds in for anyone interested - hope your planting season goes well! Would love to see photos in the future if possible. We put in the Cindy and Donald too 😁
Thank you! I was so excited to see the flower seeds. I love flowers and gardening. Although I am not super great at it. My hubby calls me Morticia. Lol 😂 But I’ll definitely post pics if I get some blooms 🌺🌺🌺
We are supposed to have a nice (rain free) weekend

Back