• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2024 Limited Edition Dolls

In case you have any friends that work for Disneyland or Walt Disney World, CM discounts (50% off) work on the LE dolls that are in stock.

So after a few years' hiatus from collecting (because life, moving countries, etc etc) with a brief comeback for Meg, of *course* Disney finally decide to release Jane... and not only was she rumoured to be D23 exclusive, so I didn't bother trying to make any arrangements, I today find out that she's DL park ONLY.... which I might have had a chance at *if* this had been told earlier.... I could cry...

The new Jane Porter doll is gorgeous, and I’m so glad that they finally made a limited edition doll for her! I love the Disney Tarzan movie so much, and it’s great to see this film finally receive some long overdue recognition.

There are several items in the 25th anniversary collection that are really nice actually. I wish this collection could be available to purchase outside of Disneyland. I wonder if Walt Disney World will end up receiving any of these 25th anniversary items eventually. I have always felt that Disneyland seems to have all of the best merchandise compared to WDW, and this is further proof! I understand that the Tarzan merchandise can’t be sold online by Disney due to legal issues, but it’s still disappointing.

I'm just happy to see any new Tarzan merchandise at all though honestly because it's definitely been a while!

Oh definitely! I always held out hope we'd get a Jane but the announcement was kind of last minute and then going from being sold at D23 to only in the park screwed up any chance I had of getting her from my friends who were going to D23.... so they weren't available to go to the park when we found out Jane was NOT being sold at D23 like initially said

Aside from the Jane doll and the light-up figurine, what were the other 25th items? I didn't know there was anything else. Or do you mean the previously-released items like the pins etc

Count me in the happy but sad crew...happy they released her, sad she's not accessible.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

The creator of the doll announced on IG a few days before (maybe a week) the three locations at DLR (two in park, one at DTD) the 8/8 release. What they (Disney) did was allow every person to buy 2 dolls and even kids that didn't need tickets (that's what I heard on social media)...kind of sucked

I had a feeling that Disney was finally going to release an LE Jane doll this year and make her a D23 exclusive with the 25th anniversary year being the same year as the D23 Expo. I think a lot of people weren’t expecting the doll to be sold only at Disneyland instead though!

Jane is probably one of the last few characters that Disney hasn’t made a doll for yet that collectors have been anxiously waiting for and have been requesting for a long time. It’s really a shame that she isn’t more easily accessible!

Some of the other merchandise released on August 8th besides the doll and figurine were a new Tarzan & Jane ornament, Terk plush, mug, boxed limited edition pin, framed art from Steve Thompson, Loungefly backpack, and an ear headband. I believe at least some of this merchandise has 25th anniversary tags. There was also supposed to be a spirit jersey, but it was delayed for some reason. I’m not sure if Disneyland ever received that finally or not.

Hi! I'm new to collecting Disney dolls and have yet to get my hands on a LE one but I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the releases from D23 will have a Disney store release as well (online as I live in Canada and have no physical store near me)? I'm specifically really interested in the Ariel in her blue dress that came from that collection. Thank you!

Sadly not, she was only available at the D23 event. The Stepsisters and Aladdin set were released online but sold out pretty fast.

What @Disneychildwithin said is correct, but there will be an Ariel in blue dress version releasing on the Disney Store website. It won't have all the details that the D23 version had (different blouse color, no embroidery on the skirt [I think they are pasted on instead], no flower bouquet and no blue scarf/shawl).

Someone on FB posted a comparison shot. I'll see if I can find it again.