• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2024 Limited Edition Dolls

Was anyone here actually able to purchase Alice? I had a number in the 200’s in the virtual queue, and Alice was already showing as sold out as soon as I entered the website a couple minutes after 8 am PT. :(

What’s even more frustrating is that there are several auctions online where sellers have multiple Alice dolls for sale when there is supposed to be a limit of 1 per person from Disney Store. :rolleyes:

The Disney Store website and virtual queue process is seriously flawed. Trying to buy one of these dolls shouldn’t be this difficult. I don’t know if I feel like even trying for any of the other dolls in this series now. I liked Alice the most out of this collection anyway.

Sorry, I just needed a place to vent where other collectors would understand! I really hope someone here was successfully able to purchase Alice.

Last edited:
Was anyone here actually able to purchase Alice? I had a number in the 200’s in the virtual queue, and Alice was already showing as sold out as soon as I entered the website a couple minutes after 8 am PT. :(

What’s even more frustrating is that there are several auctions online where sellers have multiple Alice dolls for sale when there is supposed to be a limit of 1 per person from Disney Store. :rolleyes:

The Disney Store website and virtual queue process is seriously flawed. Trying to buy one of these dolls shouldn’t be this difficult. I don’t know if I feel like even trying for any of the other dolls in this series now. I liked Alice the most out of this collection anyway.

Sorry, I just needed a place to vent where other collectors would understand! I really hope someone here was successfully able to purchase Alice.
I hope this doesn't come too late, but she is back up right now. Was even able to add her to my cart.

I hope this doesn't come too late, but she is back up right now. Was even able to add her to my cart.

Thank you so much for the heads up! I really appreciate that! I was able to purchase Alice today. :cheshire:

I'm so glad that Disney made her available again. I think they knew their website was having some issues on Tuesday morning.

They don't make too many Alice dolls, and I thought the design for this one was really cute. I hope anyone else who wants her is able to buy her too while she's still available!

I was able to get her during the initial release….but not without stress. She arrives tomorrow!

Queen of Hearts still in stock 2 hours after release. She's not my thing, but she is unique and looks very well done. Is that blood spatter on her inside floral part of the dress??, lol Also very collectable edition size at 3450! Wish I wanted her to match my Alice, but I'm holding out for another in this set :)

Back