• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
On Figaro: It’s a shame that the whole design is so odd because his expression is actually adorable! But yeah, I love the profile pins they released of just his face so much more!

I just realized he might not actually be floating in the new pin? We may be looking down at him, and he’s lying on the floor like a normal kitty? (But then, why the butterflies?!). This is the only explanation I can think of, sans invisible motorbikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Figaro pose reminds me of these kinds of images but it looks wrong without the bowl for the front paws to be gripping and the back paws to be pressed against.

f3a6c477ae261f054375e2775eb1563f.jpg

998da2827fa0c462b94f9717efbca71e.jpg

Belle’s arm positions are awkward and Figaro gets weirder the more I look at him. Like, really, what is that pose? Why is he floating?

Then there’s the fact that Belle’s background has roses, Mulan’s matchmaker has fans, but Figaro has… butterflies? Why not fish or paw prints? Several interesting choices were made here.

Your right, he does look like he is riding a motorcycle.

Belle’s arm positions are awkward and Figaro gets weirder the more I look at him. Like, really, what is that pose? Why is he floating?

Then there’s the fact that Belle’s background has roses, Mulan’s matchmaker has fans, but Figaro has… butterflies? Why not fish or paw prints? Several interesting choices were made here.

Figaro is doing cat ninja. That pose reminds me of the Garfield plush with suction cups that people put in their windows.

Back