• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Pinapaloozany coming soon

0bef288e48634a864098c15d287a5512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you a completist?

Are you a completist?
No, I can’t afford to be.

Is this pin coming out in different versions? Like silver and gold?

And it depends on the pin. I was able to get all of the different metal colors on the Acme Maleficent cut out pins at a reasonable price.
But with the recent Palm Story book series, I got the LE 300 version with the help of @Connies_Hobby . But I won’t pay the current asking price for the LE 150 Trove version.

Mickey Mouse and Pluto Graduation Day 2024 Pin – Limited ReleaseMickey Mouse and Pluto Graduation Day 2024 Pin – Limited Release

Mickey Mouse and Pluto Graduation Day 2024 Pin – Limited Release
$17.99

R2-D2 and C-3PO Pin – Star WarsR2-D2 and C-3PO Pin – Star Wars

R2-D2 and C-3PO Pin – Star Wars
$11.99

Princess Leia Pin – Star WarsPrincess Leia Pin – Star Wars

Princess Leia Pin – Star Wars
$11.99

https://www.disneystore.com/gift-with-purchase-event/

New Pins at Disney Parks | April 1-6, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World! The Lion King 30th Anniversary pin collection also released this week.

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases​

• The Little Mermaid Walt Disney World Parades Pin: Fourth release in the Walt Disney World Parades collection for 2024 features The Little Mermaid! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at WDW.
The Little Mermaid Walt Disney World Parades Pin
The Little Mermaid Walt Disney World Parades Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Enchanted Tiki Room Disneyland Parades Pin: Fourth release in the Disneyland Parades collection for 2024 features Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at DLR.
Enchanted Tiki Room Disneyland Parades Pin
Enchanted Tiki Room Disneyland Parades Pin
  • Tiana This is My Home Pin: Fourth release in the This is My Home collection for 2024 at Disneyland! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at DLR.
Tiana This is My Home Disney Pin
Tiana This is My Home Disney Pin

• Emperor’s New Groove Alley Bowler Arcade Pin: Fourth release in the Alley Bowler Arcade collection at Disney Parks features The Emperor’s New Groove! This is a bicoastal collection that alternates between WDW and DLR every other month. Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Disneyland.

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Nurse’s Day 2024 Pin: The Nurse’s Day pin for 2024 at Disney Parks features Minnie Mouse! Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Nurse’s Day 2024 Disney Pin
Nurse’s Day 2024 Disney Pin
  • Graduation Day 2024 Pin: The Graduation Day pin for 2024 at Disney Parks features Mickey and Pluto! Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Graduation Day 2024 Disney Pin
Graduation Day 2024 Disney Pin
  • Tiki Room Bicoastal Adventures Pin: Fourth release in the Bicoastal Adventures collection at Disney Parks features Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room! Slider element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Tiki Room Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
Tiki Room Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
  • The Aristocats It’s Showtime Posters Pin: The fourth release in the It’s Showtime Posters collection at Disney Parks features The Aristocats! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
The Aristocats It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
The Aristocats It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
  • Horace Horsecollar 95th Anniversary Pin:Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Horace Horsecollar 95th Anniversary Disney Pin
Horace Horsecollar 95th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Star Wars Ewoks Pin: Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Star Wars Ewoks Disney Pin 2024
Star Wars Ewoks Disney Pin 2024

Last edited:
Fredzilla Slider Pin – Big Hero 6Fredzilla Slider Pin – Big Hero 6

Fredzilla Slider Pin – Big Hero 6
$14.99

LIMITED EDITION
Hulk Bashin' Banana Superpower Pops Pin – Limited Edition – AprilHulk Bashin' Banana Superpower Pops Pin – Limited Edition – April

Hulk Bashin' Banana Superpower Pops Pin – Limited Edition – April
$19.99

Minnie Mouse Nurse's Day 2024 Pin – Limited ReleaseMinnie Mouse Nurse's Day 2024 Pin – Limited Release

Minnie Mouse Nurse's Day 2024 Pin – Limited Release
$17.99

The Lion King 30th Anniversary Pins at Disney Parks​

Here is a look at The Lion King 30th Anniversary pin releases at Disney Parks! Available starting on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. View the additional limited edition pin releases this week at Disney Parks.

• Simba, Timon & Pumbaa Lion King 30th Anniversary Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99.
Simba, Timon & Pumbaa Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
Simba, Timon & Pumbaa Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Scar & Simba Lion King 30th Anniversary Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99.
Scar & Simba Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
Scar & Simba Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $34.99.
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Disney Pin
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Disney Pin
  • The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Set: Each box contains two randomly selected pin. There are 10 pins in total. Limited release and the price is $29.99 per box.
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin Set
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Mystery Pin

Back