• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Same. Also, confused about why they gave Figaro a gigantic skunk tail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because it's not actually Figaro, it's Pepe La Pew in disguise! ;)

The real answer is that's not Figaro's tail, it's Mochi's tail. As evidenced by this pin:

Big-Hero-6-Mochi-in-Box-Disney-Pin-at-BoxLunch.jpeg

Pink a La Mode (PALM)

New Release at 4pm pdt / 7pm est!​

Disney's The Little Mermaid King Triton & Ariel 2 piece pin set, special edition 300, available at 4pm pdt / 7 pm est.

Last edited:
FYI about the HD pouches, before people go on a wild goose chase. The person who posted the photo originally, said they got pulled immediately. Then PinPics didn’t include that info in their post. This is a “wait for additional verification they are actively being sold” situation.

PinAPalooza is running another Instagram giveaway if anyone is interested. The winner will receive the exclusive Disney Feline Cluster pin.

"We are excited to introduce our latest creation, a Limited Edition Jumbo 3-tier pin-on-pin featuring Disney’s finest kitties. The pin measures 4” L x 3.5” W and there are only 300 pieces available.

To celebrate the launch of this new pin, we are running a new give-a-way contest. One lucky winner will randomly be chosen to receive this fabulous feline creation.

All you have to do is:

1. Follow us on Instagram @pinapaloozany
2. Like the contest post.
3. Name all the cats featured in the pin. (Hint LUCKY #13)

Easy, right? You bet.

The contest will end on July 4th and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

So go ahead, participate, and let the show begin!
Good Luck!"

May 2024 Disney Parks Pin Preview​

Here is a look at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World limited edition pins releasing in May 2024 at Disney Parks!

Check our weekly pin posts for additional pin releases and a closer look.

Disneyland® Resort​

May 2024 Disneyland Pin Preview

Walt Disney World® Resort​

May 2024 Walt Disney World Pin Preview

I think this is only the second giveaway they've done that I know of, so I would feel greedy if I won them both especially since I don't need it for my collection.
It's not being greedy at all. You can always gift it to someone who may appreciate it. However, In the end, it is really up to you though.

PinAPalooza is running another Instagram giveaway if anyone is interested. The winner will receive the exclusive Disney Feline Cluster pin.

"We are excited to introduce our latest creation, a Limited Edition Jumbo 3-tier pin-on-pin featuring Disney’s finest kitties. The pin measures 4” L x 3.5” W and there are only 300 pieces available.

To celebrate the launch of this new pin, we are running a new give-a-way contest. One lucky winner will randomly be chosen to receive this fabulous feline creation.

All you have to do is:

1. Follow us on Instagram @pinapaloozany
2. Like the contest post.
3. Name all the cats featured in the pin. (Hint LUCKY #13)

Easy, right? You bet.

The contest will end on July 4th and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

So go ahead, participate, and let the show begin!
Good Luck!"
What does the pin look like ? Guess it doesn’t matter since I don’t have instagram

Back