• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #2 The Lady and the Tramp PODM, Lady and Tramp Dining Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys about the Stitch thing. I think Stitch is hilarious, but talk about a Stitch invasion!

wyllieam, I remember the pictures. No need to repost them.

Here's the leaderboard. The leader is mickeymouseje, the rest of those listed are tied very closely in the #2 spot...
Mickeymouseje--current leader
dlakersrnumba1/amyschweppe (you two have quite the battle going on.)
zoelovespins
talesoftobv
princessbecky
malafide
wyllieam

Disneypirate

Oh my! I really want that one, lol
I will bid a pretrade for:
pin90696
pin91418
pin91419

and
pin90762
Adding:
pin90647

Pin 91172: DSF - Patriotic Jessica (Surprise Pin)

PTD: Mad Hatter (Still.... NOT on pin pics.)

AND

Pin 87543: Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

OR

*If I am able to get the pin. No promises but I am like 99% sure I am gonna get it but things can happen*

Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E

PTD: Mad Hatter (Still.... NOT on pin pics.)

AND

Pin 87543: Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

The biggest challenge with being a train collector is that there is never, ever just one pin unless the only do the locomotive. I can only hope there aren't 16 cars to this train like there is with the WDW set...

Darn that cursed Infraction System and it's poor timing ... there's a saying I could use that pretty much sums this situation up right about now. Something about drinking way too much when it is really windy outside.

Oh well, I bid ...
Pin 87283: WDW - Happy Holidays 2011 - Walt Disney World® Resorts - Disney's Old Key West Resort

HandA...I don't know. I'm thinking she just might.

Wyllieam, give it time. I just might find something to pry the keys from your hand, and it shouldn't be too hard. You only have 1300 pins on your want list.

Combatdre, that would be a great clue, wouldn't it. However, I only have one pin that would fit that description pin 23358 http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=23358&sid=2807.1342585474.v2 and there is no way I'm giving that up so you are safe. I am glad to see you are working hard on figuring this thing out, though.

I guess it comes as to no surprise to anyone that mickeymouseje is the winner on this one. Congratulations.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back