• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! <3 <3 <3 My Wonderful Birthday ZAPS! <3 <3 <3

ZAPPED! <3 <3 <3 My Wonderful Birthday ZAPS! <3 <3 <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
First of All I wanted to Say THANK YOU AGAIN to Margaret (Swim2Sea) :hsd:
for Zapping me with the 40th Anniversary Jumbo from WDW!!!!
Which I'm currently working into my very first pin board! <3 <3 <3
...It was ever So Wonderful and Generous of you! You are an AMAZING Friend!
<3 <3 <3 as Many of you here on DPF Have been to me here too!!! <3 <3 <3

<3 Pin 87023: WDW - 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World® - Jumbo Pin
PA140021.jpg

:hug:

The Love on DPF continues with another Birthday Zap!
with a touching card :cry: I just recieved TODAY from Selen (Merryweather)!!!!!!
(I must say Selen you Put a :angel: HUGE SMILE :angel: on my face with the Orange Birds on the Packaging! <3)
:wiggle:
<3 Pin 9494: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #5 - Prince (Snow White) <3

PA140012-1.jpg

:hug:

And I Must Add the recent ZAP I recieved from Tanya (talesoftobv)!!!
It was for no reason at all just out of the kindness of her heart!!! You are so Amazing!!!!
And I LOVE My Goof Troop Pin! <3 <3 <3

<3 Pin 75558: Disney Store Europe - Goof Troop - Goofy, Pete, Roxanne, Max & PJ

411096543270.jpg

Thanks To All of you Out there who Beam Sunshine and Friendship here on
DisneyPinForum!
I Really Love you All!!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
WoW! I can just feeeeeeel the love!!!!!!

Good going everyone!

Love the zaps!!!!

Vicki

Glad you liked your birdies. You design so many nice things for us, I thought that it was time that you got some of it back. I copied the graphics from internet of course :lol: I do not have any artistic bone in me whatsoever :(

WOW!!!what awesome zaps..Judy

Thanks Judy! and Yes They Are Totally Awesome!!! <3 <3 <3

You deserve it! Hope you had a great birthday! :)

It was a Very Nice Birthday <3 Esp cause of My Wonderful DPF Fam <3 :D

Glad you liked your birdies. You design so many nice things for us, I thought that it was time that you got some of it back. I copied the graphics from internet of course :lol: I do not have any artistic bone in me whatsoever :(

Selen, I Loved the Extra Attention to Detail <3 <3 <3 My Orange Birdies Always Put a Smile on My Face But that was the First time I've seen him in my Mail!!!! <3 <3 <3 I Loved It and I Love You!!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank You So Much!! <3 <3 <3

Wow awesome pins!!! love the goof troop one, its on my wants list. The jumbo and the prince is also very cool. Merryweather the orange birds are too cute! Happy Birthday!:hsd:

Of course you didn't deserve any of this.
/sarcasm.

LOL.

Seriously, Laz. You are a great person, we enjoy seeing all of your sunshine posts and beautiful graphics. Thank you!

Back