• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 33497 Maleficent Freeform DA LE 500 Auction winner is Alexa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 33497 Maleficent Freeform DA LE 500 Auction winner is Alexa!!!

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
:lurk:

Greetings goody good pin traders-----
:rolleyes:
The GPB has authorized us minions to post this auction of a pin of one of his most loyal employees!!!
:bowdown:
Standard DPF auction rules apply, No PMs, NO cash, No hidden winners, No processed meats, and of course No selling of products to be sold or buying of said products to be purchased:nono:.

Hints to win?
:bigthumb:
Wants obviously,
pins I should want but dont have on any list<ie stuff i just dont know is out there!!>
something a goody good pin trader might want.<my evil supply of pins doesnt appeal to everyone, Im not sure why ,but what the heck!!>

hints to not win
:dunno:--Really ?? you want that?
ok, Hidden mickey, fab whatever,cuties,starter sets, and any small world pins!!!!

Auction will end at 9pm EST on Thurs, August 9th 2012. Need not be present to win, no purchase nessecary, void where prohibited or taxed.
:confused:

[pinpics]33497[/pinpics]
:naughty:

No animals were harmed during the making of this advert, Likewise no vegitation was maimed or slaughtered, and absolutely no minerals where converted to extratresstrial power sources.
:shock:

the specs below---

Pin 33497: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Freeform
Class:
Disney Pins
Origin:
Disney Auctions
Type:
Public
Limited Edition:
500 Pins
SKU Number:
DP00156
Original Price:
$ 12.00
Released:
Oct. 4, 2004
Retired:
Categories:
Cartoon/Short film; P.I.N.S Auction
Members Trading:
Members Wanting:
Coolness:
Maleficent, shown smiling against a background of purple and lavender flames, naturally arouses suspicion on this hypnotic freeform gold-finished character pin, a Disney Auctions exclusive in a limited edition of 500 fixed-price pins.

SIZE: approx. 1.5" x 2"

MATERIALS: hard enamel

Last edited:
sayyyy Now now now, dont want to get my ....ahhhhemmm...... attention now do we HandA?

I know Male isnt your cup of ,whatever those lilly livered,pirate types drink, but some like her..........

Besides soon Angie baby will be playing her and EVERYONE, DAHLING, will want this pin,

just sayin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Once again the Dark Ones have a cutting edge on both popculture and beautifull women,,,, DONT HATE US CUZ THE LADIES LIKE OUR COOKIES BEST!

Don't have too many villains since y'all scare me.

pin42121

Pin 42121: DisneyShopping.com - Villains Portraits 3 Pin Set (Chernabog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back