• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5/14 DSF pin release - Help needed to get pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/14 DSF pin release - Help needed to get pins

Donnam

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
We will be out of town on the day of the pin release at the Soda Fountain. Anyone out there willing to pick up some of the pins for my husband's pirate collection?

We are leaving on vacation in the wee hours of the morning on May 7th and won't be back until after the event. We're going on the Disney Cruise to Alaska so can pick up DCL pins to trade or send cash.

Any help would be appreciated to get these pins:
pin84388th72
pin84389th72
pin84390th72
pin84391th72
pin84394th72

pin84395th72
pin84396th72
pin84397th72
pin84398th72

:anxious:

I would be interested in a El Capitan and the four Banners if there are enough buyers. Dan, I have a complete set of 2009 SWW pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back