• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$5 Slots, Win BatB PODM plus more! ALL SLOTS GONE!!! Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the payment ... We just need one more person to buy a set of 3 ... @ a cost $17 it has to be worth the joy you'll get when you receive the lil brown envelope in the mail

Okay I'll take 4 slots! :) Sending payment now!

edit: I'm a dummy and didn't read the last posts before responding. :facepalm:

Last edited:
What happens if you just purchase one slot? Does this mean you get nothing if your # isn't picked?
Slightly related, do we get two? We wanted at least two stockings (one for each, that's why we purchased 6, and for better odds, ahha).
Maybe theothersteve can donate whoever purchased 1 number, one of his 8 stockings?

Quick question ... I requested And paid for 10 spots... Not sure if mistake was made with who purchased what?
Slots available: 0

25 Slots : TheOtherSteve (paid)
15 Slots : Disneycrazee (paid)
10 Slots : Alibeport (paid)
6 Slots : PinHunters (paid)
5 Slots : Disneydreamer (paid)
5 Slots : Bedstrom13 (paid)
5 Slots : Jsutherin1 (paid)
5 Slots : CMR626 (paid)
3 Slots : Catz (paid)
3 Slots : Orlandoismycat (paid)
3 Slots : Berrygood (paid)
3 Slots : tinker (paid)
3 Slots : Alibeport (paid)
3 Slots : Luvsulley (paid)
3 Slots : honeybunny (paid)
3 Slots : Alexjr1967 (paid)

Quick question ... I requested And paid for 10 spots... Not sure if mistake was made with who purchased what?

thank you for checking that, and it will be changed right now. I will be picking the winners within the hour, and will be mailing tomorrow and Friday. Therefore most pins should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

thank you for checking that, and it will be changed right now. I will be picking the winners within the hour, and will be mailing tomorrow and Friday. Therefore most pins should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Winners have been chosen, I will posted names later today because my iPad is not letting me edit the winners page for some reason. Sorry for this, but they will be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back