• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM Sent. Please let me know.

I tried to PM you...said you were out of space and needed to clear room.

bump for the day. Last day for payments (for my Saturday visit to DLR) is 1/11/13 (Friday) by 6 p.m.!

bump up. The Peter Pan Window to the Magic comes out on 1/24/13. Pretty sure I can still get them on 1/26/13

bump up! I can purchase the new Pixar mystery boxes. Unknown price but based upon past prices of $16.95/box, we will go with that (for now). So, with tax = $18.31. Shipping will depend on how many you want (and prices rise on Sunday so won't know new figures till then.) If the cost of the items exceeds a certain amount (i.e. you want me to buy you 20 boxes so you'll have 40 pins), they will be shipped insured and/or with signature confirmation (don't forget to figure that into the cost of shipping)

Also let me know if you want me to open the boxes and try to trade for the set for you or what?!

Thanks!

Are the Pixar Mystery Pins $16.95 for a two pack?

It appears to be, but I haven't gone there to find out. I was told someone posted in the discussion thread that they were $16.95/2 pack. I have orders for lots of boxes so I think I might close this out for now (availability of Pixar boxes).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.