• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Li, I would like to add the Donald railroad ticket pin alone with the the Pirate pin to my request. Do you think the Pirate PoH pin will still be around if you don't go till the 12th?

Hey Li, I would like to add the Donald railroad ticket pin alone with the the Pirate pin to my request. Do you think the Pirate PoH pin will still be around if you don't go till the 12th?

I'm not sure. I'm going to convince my friend to go on the 3rd (cross fingers) cuz we were planning to go after the New Year, but during a weekday :)

bumpsie. Almost sure I will be going on 1/3/13. Tax is going up as of 1/1/13 to 8% in Anaheim. GRR....

If you want to PM me your cell phone, I can let you know how many I see on the 3rd (and on the 5th if I end up going on the 5th too)

Starry_solo, do you know if it's possible to get any of the new WDW Fantasyland pins at Disneyland?

No, not possible at all. Those are WDW only exclusive pins, not a shared release (they don't celebrate any milestones of DLR's and DLR doesn't celebrate any milestones of WDW's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back