• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!
Do you have pics of your Peter Pan & Tangled PODM and how much are they?

Do you have pics of your Peter Pan & Tangled PODM and how much are they?

Look on page 2 for the last Peter Pan pin I have. it is the "Nana pooting pixie dust" scene...lol $45. As of right now I don't think I have a Tangled left as they have mostly been traded and one I am still waiting on to come in.

All other messages have been replied to. If I missed anyone please let me know. I should have more packages out tomorrow as well. :)

Thanks so much!!

Are you still selling? You have a set for sale that i would loooove to do a co op for:)

Yes, still willing to sell quite a few pins as my studio is still rather bare...lol Lots of decor I WANT to buy so everything I sell I get to justify something new for the studio...haha

7/13 - I have not updated in over a month so I thought I would update pinpics and bump this thread. I have made such a mess of this thread though so I am tempted to just start a new one but for now I will still work with this one.

Updates
- traders are updated and am willing to sell ALMOST anything listed there.
- Still selling the full color mystery stamp set. $385.
- Updated pics of POMH pins on page 2 though I have not added pics of the newest ones. I do have an extra Monsters Inc, Tangled and Aladdin that I would be willing to sell so feel free to message if you are looking for any particular scene.

I also hope to share pics of my Studio soon (still need more furniture for it) so you can see what these sells have been helping me with...hehe :)

Thanks for all the awesome pm's, guys! I am definitely excited to get it going. There is some other big news in the making as well but I am not allowed to talk about it until the contracts are all signed but it is so exciting. I can't wait to share. It puts me needing to get this studio ready all the sooner though.

I have answered all pm's and sent prices. I will send out packages tomorrow for the couple who paid today. You guys rock! I hope you enjoy your new pins!

I just wanted to bump this back up and also share a few pics of my studio thus far. It is not complete. I actually have some things to take over there now but these were some I had to share. I still need a rug for the seating area, a kids seating area, storage space and lastly, big canvas prints on the walls...haha

Also, if you are looking for any pins please feel free to check my traders and message me if you see anything you like!

This was the studio space the day I went to look at it -

100_3529.jpg

100_3526.jpg

and here are some pics of the work done thus far. I have to say, tearing out those cubicles was the biggest pain in the butt ever. It was a true battle... probably quite funny at times! ;)

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

The color in here looks completely different in the early morning hours.

IMG_3055-1.jpg

IMG_3054-1.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

Again, it still needs a lot more but it is coming along at least! We have painted it twice, steam cleaned the floors, put moulding up around the windows, etc. I am excited about getting it fully set up and functional! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back