• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A big smile & a grateful heart for these Traders

ZAPPED! A big smile & a grateful heart for these Traders

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
I am sitting her pondering my feelings about being a member on DPF.

First, I want to thank Cjvandever (Carla) for ZAPPING ME two princess pins: Rapunzel and Belle (my princess of choice :)) along with the Chessie pin I traded with her.

Second, I attended Nancy's pin trading party yesterday, and entered the room to see several traders I knew, and made some nice trades :)

Last but not least, a BIG SHOUT OUT to a trader who assisted me in getting the DSF Perfume bottle pins. Due to the fact that I could not attend the pin release on Saturday, because it was my son's birthday that day.

I feel BLESSED beyond measure.

In closing, please know that my heart is filled with gratitude to the above members/friends who assisted me in adding to my pin collection.

Group hug to you all.
Connie

Last edited:
That is so sweet....and what this community is all about! Congrats on your new pins...and your strengthened relationships.

Congrats Connie! You are wonderful. You have always made me feel so welcome since the first day I met you. I am so happy to see such wonderful friendships being made that make this hobby so great! :D

Back