• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Fairy Tail of a Pin Haul (post those pins)

A Fairy Tail of a Pin Haul (post those pins)
There's no was I could have made it, but I love seeing everyone's hauls !

Just saw an auction lot(#8) where you get to help design a pin for next year's event! How cool is that!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't want to know what the final bid is on that, but I would LOVE to do that.

The Ursula and Vanessa pin is something I’ve never seen. From where does it come?
I believe it's a pre-production of an unreleased pin. I saw someone else with the Ariel/Eric scene.

Anyway, this is my haul from last night! My Aristocats collection is growing so much!
hIjAAOR_d.jpg

And then we have my total haul for today. I'll include a pic of my board pulls (all AP except for Hong Kong) underneath so you can see what I got on the boards!
mlvs1uh_d.jpg

I almost cried when the trader (whose name I didn't grab!) traded me the Aristocats WDI. I've been after it since it came out but most everyone I've come across with it at the past few events was very rude to me when I asked them to look at my one (equivalent value) WDI pin just to see if they would be willing to trade. Like you don't gotta trade if you don't want to, but I'm sick of people turning their noses up just because I and others can't afford more than one WDI. So thank you thank you thank you to the girl who traded me it and the DSFs/Cookie spinner!

This Donald did not make it in the shot for some reason. Even though I retook the pic four times because I kept missing some.
IS6u4vL_d.jpg

And a better look at all of the pins that were my board pulls!
ywctbDT_d.jpg

Thank you SO much to all the traders today! First day of my first pin event has been a blast and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. And if you see something you like and got Oswald pins, come find me tomorrow! (;

I don't want to know what the final bid is on that, but I would LOVE to do that.
I know right! My dream(very expensive dream) is to be able to design a pin for Disney though I have no artistic ability do that's kinda out the window

I know right! My dream(very expensive dream) is to be able to design a pin for Disney though I have no artistic ability do that's kinda out the window

I have none either, which is why working with a profressional (I assume) is perfect !

Here is my first place prize for trivia.
8b2d311837ea0c57ea8bd2718911210a.jpg

I need to thank @Ajk who quizzed me on trivia last night while we traded and @MerlinEmrys who moderated the movie challenge discussion. I answered two questions that I learned from it. Thank you everyone else who watched and cheered me from lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awww! Yay! :D I'm so happy for you! :D and I'm glad the chat was helpful! :D that makes this teacher feel very good.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone!

Just putting my reminder here, there and everywhere - if you wind up with Wonderland AP's or PP's you are trading, please let me know. Also still looking for an authentic Queen of Hearts pin from the Alice in Wonderland park pack - and heard there were more park pack pins on the trade boards today. Trying so hard to get a real one to complete my set - all help greatly appreciated!!!

Congrats everyone!

Just putting my reminder here, there and everywhere - if you wind up with Wonderland AP's or PP's you are trading, please let me know. Also still looking for an authentic Queen of Hearts pin from the Alice in Wonderland park pack - and heard there were more park pack pins on the trade boards today. Trying so hard to get a real one to complete my set - all help greatly appreciated!!!
I will keep looking. I saw lots of the Up and Fantasia Park Pack pins but no Alice. :(

Here is my first place prize for trivia.
8b2d311837ea0c57ea8bd2718911210a.jpg

I need to thank @Ajk who quizzed me on trivia last night while we traded and @MerlinEmrys who moderated the movie challenge discussion. I answered two questions that I learned from it. Thank you everyone else who watched and cheered me from lines.

Congrats! That is so exciting. I wish I was there. Maybe next year

Here is my haul from yesterday.

Boards
02a4a08bfa8af9fa1433c37c12309b9d.jpg

The top two lines are AP with the top row being limited edition.

Line Trades
3cd38add0bcdeecb2a06da19932fa51d.jpg

Trades with DPF members.
0f6c5deb39cf7b8a91a63bb4fb0abc72.jpg

Thank you @swscref and @Fins4pins

(with less intensity than yesterday) are you trading the Play Disney Haunted Mansion pin?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back