• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a glimpse into Villain Central, a tad image challanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
a glimpse into Villain Central, a tad image challanged
The Figment display and Maleficient display are my absolute favorites! Beautiful pins. Thank you for sharing, O villainous one. It will show everyone how great things are on the dark side! XD

ok you, hope and a few others finally got me, those NON villains belong to my better half,
For those of you who saw me at the last pin event, I was given a note by my doctor<the other half is a pschologist,> saying that the pin event was perscribed medication!!!
So you can now see why she gets almost whatever pin or SW stuff she wants for her undending support of me. If the queen of Villian Inc is happy with a new SW or Figment pin, then you know that the GPB is going to be happy too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back