• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a glimpse into Villain Central, a tad image challanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
a glimpse into Villain Central, a tad image challanged

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So at the pin trading last weekend, Laz and i were talking, and he suggested I take a few shots from around Villain Central to let you goody goods see how the dark side lives, so its raining here in WDW and the touristas are all staying away and we have no one to scare so I got out the old Brownie<if you know this dont admit it>and snapped a few views.
Let me know what you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All male villains have a liking for innocents, didnt you,,,,, oh, goody good not villain, guess you didnt know that,

YEah we do !!!!!!

glad you enjoyed the PM,< it was the second one, the first one arrived broken, curses and many phone call insued afterwards but they made it right by replacing it N/C>

Another gallery of light collector! Isn't the Jessica rabbit one just gorgeous!?
totally jealous of your tiki room one!

I was going to say that it seems like a lot of non-Villains there. :lol:

But my fav, is the Gingerbread house with Santa Mickey and Dumbo flying overhead. And the Figments.

attachment.php

do you know how old that gingerbread house is?
you cant see it but theres a club 33 pin in that black box, as well as a Snow white coin in the other black box!

And those bags in the background are full of extra MIni figures<the plastic mystery sets, oh hundreds of those babys>

The villain stuff is all over the place, !!!!

you goody goods never let a fella relax@!!!!

Thank you! The ride was my favorite part of Disney as a child, now even the tribute nautilus at poohs tree is gone, and shortly it will be where SW new rollercoaster will be, but forever the 12 million gallons of water and the subs were worth hours of waiting for a little boy, the center spot is reserved for the CM costume badge, someday god will allow me to have it, ive seen two in person now, but could never trade for them!!

WOW - you just blew my mind!!! You have some really AWESOME things. I'm going to have to come visit you next time I'm at WDW.

Thank you! The ride was my favorite part of Disney as a child, now even the tribute nautilus at poohs tree is gone, and shortly it will be where SW new rollercoaster will be, but forever the 12 million gallons of water and the subs were worth hours of waiting for a little boy, the center spot is reserved for the CM costume badge, someday god will allow me to have it, ive seen two in person now, but could never trade for them!!

You're still lucky. I never had the chance to ride it... All I've ever seen are old videos and photos. Alas! What a waste...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back