• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A lurker emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lurker emerges

feathers

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, i'm feathers. i've been lurking in the depths for ages just browsing at everyone's excellent pin collections, but now riftraftstreetrat has made me want to be more active in the pin trading community. she's my only pin trading buddy and i decided i need more. :)

i'm a big fan of the parks and stitch, and i hope to one day make some trades and build my collection. and now i'm off to post in the showroom!

thank you! i've heard great things about the trading here and i've seen a lot of great success stories.

same here. i remember seeing it in theaters when i was younger. i'm happy he's so popular. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back