• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Sssurprise - Zapped By Loomi

ZAPPED! A Sssurprise - Zapped By Loomi

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh my! I don't know what to sssay!

:anxious:

I'll try to refrain from adding cheesy extra S's to everything right now, haha, but I'm SO THRILLED to have received this special zap from Loomi! As per usual, it came at a time when I really needed a pick-me-up, and I was not expecting it at all! I'm a firm believer in the magic residing within this community and the hobby itself, bringing amazing people together!

ZapLoomi01_zps13hngvdg.png

These are two Kaa pins that I was missing in my collection! The one of the left is a LE Paris pin (PP 15772) and the one on the right is a pin that I do not know much about, as I could never find much information on it, but I've only seen it once before (PP 6731), so I am thinking it might be pretty rare?! If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear about it! Looks like it might be pretty old!

Wow, thank you so much, Loomi!

You've REALLY made my day and I shall cherish them forever!

Ooo congrats on the new pins! They are awesome!! The power of the ZAP knows no bounds!! And it is really amazing that they show up at just at the right moment!! :hsd:

This is a belated response to this thread because of my holiday but I am so glad you got the pins and that you like them! :) And I'm so glad they cheered you up.. I too believe in the magic and kindness of this hobby and so pleased I could be a part of it in helping you smile :)

Back