• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A very loving and special thank you for Jimmy & Gale!

ZAPPED! A very loving and special thank you for Jimmy & Gale!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Jimmy/Gale (Crystalentertainment), you're seriously the sweetest. When I say I love you both, I truly mean it.
We all have such a wonderful friendship and I adore every moment we're all together.
I had so much fun at tonight's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with you both and Stef (Dancecats).
I really adore and love all three of you! Here's to more trips together in the near future together. <3

Jimmy and Gale both "zapped" me with these two amazing gifts whilst we were eating dinner at Peco's.
I must say... it totally caught me off guard and I'm in such awe. I almost had tears in my eyes when Jimmy/Gale gave me these.
It was so unexpected and just... made my night. Tonight's party has been the BEST by far. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

First they bought me limited edition Mickey Mouse "Santa" popcorn bucket that I fell in love with! I couldn't believe it! <3
14y4xx.jpg

f1gsbm.jpg

2a9s0wi.jpg

55o0ph.jpg

Then they zapped me with this pin... AHHHH!
2mc9gya.jpg

Back