• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A very loving and special thank you for Jimmy & Gale!

ZAPPED! A very loving and special thank you for Jimmy & Gale!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
Jimmy/Gale (Crystalentertainment), you're seriously the sweetest. When I say I love you both, I truly mean it.
We all have such a wonderful friendship and I adore every moment we're all together.
I had so much fun at tonight's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with you both and Stef (Dancecats).
I really adore and love all three of you! Here's to more trips together in the near future together. <3

Jimmy and Gale both "zapped" me with these two amazing gifts whilst we were eating dinner at Peco's.
I must say... it totally caught me off guard and I'm in such awe. I almost had tears in my eyes when Jimmy/Gale gave me these.
It was so unexpected and just... made my night. Tonight's party has been the BEST by far. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

First they bought me limited edition Mickey Mouse "Santa" popcorn bucket that I fell in love with! I couldn't believe it! <3

Then they zapped me with this pin... AHHHH!

Congratulations Alexa! Love the Yzma pin and the Mickey popcorn bucket So cute You deserve it for everything you do

Congratulations Alexa! Love the Yzma pin and the Mickey popcorn bucket So cute You deserve it for everything you do

Thank you, Erika! It's so adorable in person! I love them! Now I only need Chernabog to complete my pin set. Yippee!