• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Zap and A story.

ZAPPED! A Zap and A story.

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Garret (gis) and I were in the chat room one day, and I wanted to make some trades... unfortunately (due to lack of funds and living in Kansas) I have very few things that people want.

SO.... Garret asked me what I wanted off his trades list, and I wanted to trade for his marquees... but I didn't have anything that he wanted. So he said he'd send me this pin as a zap:

pin91708
Pin 91708: DSF - Marquee - Secret of the Wings - Tinker Bell and Periwinkle

I just got it today, and it's GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much Garret!

Also, Meghan (MegglesM) zapped 2 pins for my buddies...

I've had such a hard week... for those of you who don't know... I posted a "Need Ideas" thread for these 2 kids that I have babysat all my life... their dog was put to sleep on Tuesday... then yesterday, their mother had a heart attack. She's fine... but this family has gone through so much (divorce, breast cancer twice, double mastectomy, now this), and I've been an "honorary" member of the family for a LONG time... Yesterday I wept all day for my friend and her kids. Prayers are greatly encouraged... and quite a few people have offered up zap pins for these kids (which I thank you SO MUCH).

I've had a tough time with all this (obviously not compared to the family) and the Zap from Garret and the "For the kids" zap from Meghan have really cheered me up.

Sorry for the "downer" post... I suppose I just needed to let it all out.

Hugs and thanks to all my DPF friends :)

Awww, congrats on your zap! I know how great a little metal pick me up can make you feel when you're down. Wishing for some good luck to come through for this family, and for some smiles to come your way soon :) :hug:

So awesome of these members to brighten your day with zaps when you've needed it most! Congrats and sending lots of pixie dust and good thoughts for you and your honorary family!! :hug:

Back