• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A zap?

ZAPPED! A zap?

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I did a kind of trade with Dawny, I'd call it more of a swap? lol! I didn't know what pins I was getting, I just said to send me whatever... but... she sent me these four pins! Constance, Reginald, Frank and George!

pins57.jpg

Now at least some of these have to be classed as zaps! I really didn't expect her to send me all these! Thank you! :)

Wow ... those look MUCH nicer than picture on pinpics makes them out to be. Must add to the wants list now. Very awesome trade/swap/zap!!! Congrats.

No doubt about it ... Dawny rocks :rock:

oh goody i know they are not Ezra--but like i said i loved them and the purple is beautiful with the cobwebs!! We gotta get you over here so you can ride the ride over and over--its one of WDW best! im sure everyone would agree. I am happy your happy, they needed to adopted by one family!

Thank you! :)

Ah yes I really want to return to WDW one day; its been so many years now. The WDW Mansion is the only Mansion I've been on (apart from Phantom Manor of course); I have yet to see all the new updates in person... like the interactive Hitchhikers. :D When I went on the ride, the attic scene still had the pop-up ghosts! Yep, I have not met Constance in person yet. I'd love to meet up with you guys if I do get over there. And see my beloved Ezra again! o_o

Anyhow thanks again, they're great pins!

Back