• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Agent P / Perry the Platypus pin??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent P / Perry the Platypus pin??

Thimble

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am calling on those who visit the WDW parks regularly. Can anyone tell me where you can find the Agent P pin for purchase? I was under the impression that this is an open-edition pin released beginning of November, however I have been to WDW over a dozen times in the past month and have never seen one for sale. I have been to every park, all the stores in downtown disney, a few of the resort hotels, and have never seen it.

Can anyone shed some light on where this pin has been distributed? I have asked several cast members in stores and many seem to be clueless.

Hope this is the best spot to put this, This is also my first post here.

(I am not looking to trade/buy the pin from anyone, just wanting to know if anyone knows where I can find it)

Thanks, Thimble

I believe we saw Perry pins at all the big pin trading stores

I must have the most rotten luck then, because I have been to (I think) all of the big pin trading stores within the past month and have never seen one.

and the new Phinneus and Ferb pins are out too! of them seperated! But I don't think it's on pinpics yet?

Yes, in several stores I have seen the new 2-pins-on-1-card set of Phineas and Ferb, and the new Phineas and Ferb logo pin (Has Phineas, Ferb, TV show logo and a small perry in pet form at the bottom of the pin), however all of the stores seem to have sold out of the Agent P pin :shock:

-Thimble

Oooo i havent seen the tv show one yet! is that on Pinpics yet?

I don't see it on pinpics, which surprises me because I first saw it probably a week ago. It is similar to the old logo pin but has the small perry at the bottom and has some tools around the top by phineas and ferb, if I remember right. I *almost* bought one today, now I am wishing I had taken a picture of it.

-Thimble

I have all of the pins you have been seeking.
Just so you know, I believe the perry pin was only released in Paris. I traded for mine at a pin meet. The Phinneas & Ferb I got at DLR and believe it is just s regular rack pin.

I have all of the pins you have been seeking.
Just so you know, I believe the perry pin was only released in Paris. I traded for mine at a pin meet. The Phinneas & Ferb I got at DLR and believe it is just s regular rack pin.

not quite Disney Dan. There has not been a Perry released in Paris. However, there was one released in the Disney Store UK a year or so ago. There is a new park pin of Perry and it was released last month. So far there have been 6 P and F releases.

Disney Store UK Agent P 77835
Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb Logo 67403
Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb Logo 2(this is the one with Perry on it) (not on pinpics)
Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb 2 pin set (not on pinpics)
Disney Parks Agent P 87295
Disneystore.com Phineas and Ferb 3 pin Le100 set. PP 77860

Oh they are so difficult to find! I want all of them...with little luck. Don't forget the rollercoaster set of 3 with candace. My grail!

not quite Disney Dan. There has not been a Perry released in Paris. However, there was one released in the Disney Store UK a year or so ago. There is a new park pin of Perry and it was released last month. So far there have been 6 P and F releases.

Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb Logo 2(this is the one with Perry on it) (not on pinpics)

Can you please add the ones that are not on Picpics? It will make it easier for those of us who need those pins. Thanks a bunch.

Can you please add the ones that are not on Picpics? It will make it easier for those of us who need those pins. Thanks a bunch.

I do not have them yet, nor do I have any of the information about them that pinpics asks for. I do not have a SKU or a price, or any of those things. Since I do not have any information that anyone else here does not have, anyone can add them to pinpics. If they are still not on the site after I get them in the mail and have all the details, I will be glad to add them.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hey Where's Perry?? :p

Haha, indeed :p

I will be calling Merchandise tomorrow..hopefully they can help me locate one :)

-Thimble

I want to know if anybody has seen them at DLR yet? Pinpics lists Agent P pin is in Multiple locations. I live in San Diego & I am going to Downtown Disney for a company event, and if they have these pins I will take my Annual Pass with me.

I havent seen the perry one at DLR and I have been a few times since it was released. Can anyone from WDW get me it and also the set with phineas and ferb?? I would LOVE them for my collection. I can paypal the money or trade you! :)

Update:

We called WDW Merchandise this morning. I was all ready with the SKU number, price, official name of the pin etc, however the lady who answered said she was already very familiar with the pin because she has received multiple calls about it. She said they are SOLD OUT at both WDW and DLR.

She also said they are expecting a new shipment "somewhere between now and April" !!

I guess I will continue to search every time I get the chance, since it is unknown when exactly they will get a shipment..disappointed I couldn't find any of these before christmas though.

(BTW- we only asked about the Perry Pin, not about the other new P&F pins)

-Thimble

I can confirm that they have SOLD OUT at DLR, DCA & at Downtown Disney CA. Castmember said they were so popular they sold out within first week. Not to happy about that, since I really wanted to buy that, and a Chewbacca hat that I saw on my last visit, which was also sold out. If anybody happens to see one at DLR on your next visit, let me know ASAP please :)

Hello Phineas and Ferb fans. My husband, Danny Jacob is the TV show's composer. I have the DLR first release PF pin, but haven't found another in the series discussed above... We have annual passes and these pins are hard to find even for me. Any who, thanks for the update.
In the words of Dr. Doofenshmirtz "I really don't hate Christmas"
Merry, merry to all,
Mrs. Danny

I added the Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb 2 pin set to PinPics :) I was Lucky and able to get 2 of them when we were at one of our last visits to the parks but since then we haven't seen them anymore :( I hope they make more of them...

Hello Phineas and Ferb fans. My husband, Danny Jacob is the TV show's composer. I have the DLR first release PF pin, but haven't found another in the series discussed above... We have annual passes and these pins are hard to find even for me. Any who, thanks for the update.
In the words of Dr. Doofenshmirtz "I really don't hate Christmas"
Merry, merry to all,
Mrs. Danny

Hello right back to you. I really enjoy your husband's work on the show.

These pins are supposed to be open edition and I feel that you will see more of them over the coming months. They probably underproduced them, not knowing how popular they would be. Let's face it, most pins based on Disney channel shows go to clearance. Of course they have rarely made pins of such a terrific show.

Hello right back to you. I really enjoy your husband's work on the show.

These pins are supposed to be open edition and I feel that you will see more of them over the coming months. They probably underproduced them, not knowing how popular they would be. Let's face it, most pins based on Disney channel shows go to clearance. Of course they have rarely made pins of such a terrific show.

First of all, let your husband know he is doing an excellent job! Also, I agree with the above post. Phineas & Ferb are so popular where I live, everyone knows who they are and love their shows. (Yes even adults). They need to definetly make/produce more pins of this show.

Thanks for the Phineas and Ferb compliments! I'll pass them along to Danny. And thanks for watching....

I added the Disney Parks Phineas and Ferb 2 pin set to PinPics :) I was Lucky and able to get 2 of them when we were at one of our last visits to the parks but since then we haven't seen them anymore :( I hope they make more of them...

I have been to Magic Kingdom today and saw both the Phineas and Ferb 2 pin set and the new logo pin. I bought the new logo pin but I don't know the information about it to put it on pinpics.

Hopefully they get some more P&F pins out there asap :)

-Thimble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back