• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AHHHH zapped!!! :)

ZAPPED! AHHHH zapped!!! :)

jlynn6

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thank you so much to Catz/Kim for two amazing stitch pins! I love them! I've been trying to hunt down the stitch will you be mine pin for like 3 years now! It's so cute! Also love the stitch and Lilo tricycle pin, just too cute! Thank you so much, it is so kind of you to zap me! I feel very lucky to be apart of such a great, kind community! Just love them! Thanks again! :)

Ps the tigger paper is so cute :p

pin27316
pin12555

Ahh thank you everyone! These pins have a nice spot in my pin book :p I wanted the stitch with the lady pin for SO long, I just love it! Again thank you Catz! :)

Back