• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin PODM...Show us your scenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Picture of My Keeper Scene <3 <3 <3

DSCN8314.jpg

I Loved this one cause it showed the reaction of the Carpet making them Kiss! <3

I Love Seeing Everyones Scenes BTW <3 Keep Posting Pictures!!!!
<3 Laz

Those are all great scenes! I'm devestated they didn't start doing this sooner...like with Alice. :( Boo.

Here are mine. The one with Rajah, I am planning on keeping. But the other 2 are for trade :)

IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6368.jpg
IMG_6369.jpg

These are all really good scenes! Such a refreshing change from last year's selections with leftover trees, bums, and fireworks. With all the variety, it's going to be hard to limit myself to just 2 of each pomh pin in my collection. I'm working on multiple aladdin trades right now and I can't seem to get enough! Don't know what will happen with tangled! :0

Beautiful scene!!!

Thanks! This is my first PODM and I just love it! And I like the scene because it shows Jasmine messing with him a bit, kinda funny :) There is one scene that someone else posted though, that I'd really love to get. It's kindof a closeup of the two of them on the carpet and the carpet kindof cuts across the bottom of the scene. So...if anyone has that one and would like to trade...let me know :)

Thanks to the Tangled PODM pin, I turned around to get one from the Aladdin release, too. Luckily, since the demand is not as high for the Aladdin pins I didn't have to pay through the nose to get one. I was on the fence about if I should get one with both Aladdin and Jasmine or not, but this pin won me over:

Dreamy Aladdin...

I have to post my 2 pins up - will do when I receive my next 2.

At home I have Jasmine & Aladdin on the Magic Carpet - she is cuddling a cloud and the other is Jasmine shaking hands (tassles) with the Magic Carpet.

The 2 that are arriving - one is tbc and the other is the kiss scene :) with both their eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back