• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin PODM

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hello everyone! ^_^
Yet again, I am one of the people who doesn't live near a Disney park, looking the the Aladdin PODM pin. I'm looking to buy or trade, I do not have a great selection of pins in my trades at the moment, but if I could find a pin or get an upcoming pin from the UK, I would be more than happy!
Ideally, I would LOVE a magic carpet scene, or even better, the scene when Aladdin and Jasmine are looking at each other over the balcony after the carpet ride. <3
Please please please, will someone trade or sell...?! This pin has got to be my number one holy grail right now. :eek2:

Thank you! ^_^ <3

Edit: looking only for variants of this scene:

aladdin3_137120356.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I have one where Jasmine & Aladdin are looking at you and they've just been told that they can get married!! I'm looking to trade it for either a Lady & The Tramp PODM or Peter Pan PODM.

There's quite a few on ebay at the moment for as low as $25 :eek:

Thanks, I've seen ones on evilBay but the sellers randomly demand insanely high international postage... $45 anyone?! :eek2: There's a few that aren't bad, but yesterday I got a potential trade lined up, so we'll see how that goes! :) Always looking, though...

Hi! I have one where Jasmine & Aladdin are looking at you and they've just been told that they can get married!! I'm looking to trade it for either a Lady & The Tramp PODM or Peter Pan PODM.

Thanks for letting me know, what a great scene! :) Unfortunately, I don't have either of the pins you are looking for. :( Those are becoming exceedingly hard to find with a good scene, but good luck in your hunt! :)

bumping, looking especially for this scene:

aladdin3_137120356.jpg

can multi trade, over trade, go on a pin hunt, hold pins until the August PTN at DLR.... anything except cash! <3 :)

Favourite scene in the whole movie, my holy grail of all PODM grails! Can pick up Lion King PODM and August PODM pins to trade. :)

I had the same with the Tangled one, and I do have this PODM pin you're looking for and this scene but it's my only one otherwise I would def trade it with you :)
But maybe I'll change my mind, LOL ;)

Yes I am sadly also looking for the Tangled one too LOL! About to give up, I can't buy but maybe I will find one at a PTN. :)

Aww, well you keep that scene and enjoy it!!! I think it's one of the best scenes from this PODM! :) If you do change your mind though, you know where I am LOL! ;) I will keep an eye out for your wants list just in case. :)

BUMP!! Looking for this scene:
aladdin3_137120356.jpg

If I have nothing you want....
tumblr_m3pryisTRz1qjt9p1o3_250.gif

I will travel far and wide on a pin hunt for you!! Willing to trade, overtrade, pin hunt...buy at a fair price.... please oh please help me! ^_^ <3 :) Your wish is my command! :lol:

I could also pre-trade with you the Lion King and Steamboat Willie PODMs.... tell me your dream scene and I will try my hardest to get it for you! :) <3 Aaaaand I will be at the August DLR PTN, so we can trade then to save on postage! <3

Last edited:
Thanks, I've seen ones on evilBay but the sellers randomly demand insanely high international postage... $45 anyone?! :eek2: There's a few that aren't bad, but yesterday I got a potential trade lined up, so we'll see how that goes! :) Always looking, though...

I suspect that's because, in order to be covered by ebay/paypal's seller protection policies, it has to be a trackable (online) method and the only way to do that is UPS, Fed-Ex, or USPS Express (that has tracking).

If you can't find it by then, I have no problem getting it for you on eBay and having it shipped to me (and you can pay for it). Just let me know. I will be at the August PTN in DLR. Same with Tangled - which scene are you looking for?

I suspect that's because, in order to be covered by ebay/paypal's seller protection policies, it has to be a trackable (online) method and the only way to do that is UPS, Fed-Ex, or USPS Express (that has tracking).

If you can't find it by then, I have no problem getting it for you on eBay and having it shipped to me (and you can pay for it). Just let me know. I will be at the August PTN in DLR. Same with Tangled - which scene are you looking for?

Ohhh, that's why! :) Thank you for the enlightenment :) $45 is still too much for me though LOL! :) Thank you for the offer! I may have to take you up on that one if I see anything great LOL! :) Oh, I actually have a trade set up for a great Tangled scene! Now I just need this Aladdin scene and I will be a happy bunny! :)

BroncoBilly, thanks for the offer (beautiful scene! :) ), but right now I am only looking for variants of the scene above- sorry! Like I said though, great scene, enjoy it! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back