• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alex Burgers, 23 from the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Burgers, 23 from the UK!

alexburgers1990

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello :)

my my names Alex, I'm new to this forum and I'm just getting my bearings how to work this site! I'm female 23, from the UK, Kent. I'm really eager to make new Disney friends and to be a part of your World! I'd love to be included in discussions and possibly make pen pals :) I have instagram if you wanted to get to know me better, which is alexburgers. Don't be a stranger :) I really would love to make new friends especially if you're in Love with Disney as much as me!!

Hi Alex :) So great to see new UK members popping up :D I'm from Milton Keynes in Bucks!!

I'm Charlie, if you have any questions about the forum or the hobby or anything like that please don't hesitate to ask :) It would be great to trade some time!

All the best, and welcome!

-Charlie

Thank you for being so welcoming :D I'm not actually a pin collector although I'd love to collect, especially Halloween/Maleficent pins! The only pin I have is Ariel :( I read this site was also to discuss anything Disney :) which I hope to do and find out new Disney information!! Who's your favorite disney chracter and what pins are you collecting? :)

Thank you for being so welcoming :D I'm not actually a pin collector although I'd love to collect, especially Halloween/Maleficent pins! The only pin I have is Ariel :( I read this site was also to discuss anything Disney :) which I hope to do and find out new Disney information!! Who's your favorite disney chracter and what pins are you collecting? :)

Oh yes, we do talk a lot about anything Disney haha :D It's a great place to be to meet people with the same interest/obsession haha!!

My favourite Disney character is Cheshire Cat, but I don't collect him. I collect Brave primarily but then I also collect Figaro, Black and White Mickey, Monsters University and Johnny Depp pins (because...yum!) Haha :D

Whats your favourite Disney character/movie??

-Charlie

* Waves* Hello Im Carly and I am also from the lovely (currently rainy) Kent ............ Welcome xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello :) it's very rainy :( I got rather muddy walking the dog!! Where abouts from Kent are you from? And what pins/disney items do you collect :) and most of all what's your favorite disney film chracter?!

Hi Alex!!! Im from the UK too!!! I live in Lincoln for uni/Yorkshire with parents :)! I will follow your instagram :D my name is Jennisney xoxo

Oh yes, we do talk a lot about anything Disney haha :D It's a great place to be to meet people with the same interest/obsession haha!!

My favourite Disney character is Cheshire Cat, but I don't collect him. I collect Brave primarily but then I also collect Figaro, Black and White Mickey, Monsters University and Johnny Depp pins (because...yum!) Haha :D

Whats your favourite Disney character/movie??

-Charlie

Awh I should of guessed because of your name :p awh wow sounds like a great collection! Where about do you find these pins and how do you know where to find a set? I don't know much about pins :(

my favourote disney movie is Sleeping beauty! Favorite villian is Maleficent and favorite chracter is Peter Pan as he's so cheeky :p

Welcome to the site! Hope you will explore all of the different areas and threads. The vast majority do collect pins, but there are others who collect dolls and we all love to talk about the happiest place in the world!

I live in Montana and am just over twice your age! But I still love all things Disney! I've only been to Disneyland twice and never to any of the other parks. My 24 year old daughter (Onlera here on dpf) and I love to watch Disney movies and are currently going through and watching them all in alphabetical order... we are currently on Lion King 2.

Hope you enjoy it here...and WELCOME!

HI alex, welcome to DPF we are from sussex
if you travel maybe you would like to come to the next pin meet in fareham near southampton and meet us all ??
rose

Hi Alex and welcome to the Forum!! :wavey: You have definitely come to the right place to talk about all things Disney! Whether its pins, events, Park visits, films, merchandise or whatever you're in to, there's bond to be someone talking about it somewhere around here; especially in the Anything Goes part of the Forum.
I'm from Hastings, so quite close to Kent really - whereabouts are you?
I collect Chip n Dale pins mainly but I also have collections of castle, princess & little green men pins (as well as many other!!) My favourite character is a tough one to call - I really like Mulan and that's one of my fav films too; along with Frozen, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Little Mermaid & Beauty & the Beast.
So do get stuck in; read through the Forums, ask any questions and don't be afraid to share your thoughts :)

Have a magical evening :hsd:

Welcome! I'm in Southampton so not too far away! This forum has opened my eyes to a world of Disney I didn't know existed :D it's great to be able to talk to so many like minded people, I'm sure you'll love it here :)

Welcome! Lovely to see so many new UK people. Lots of us down in the south, too! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back