• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice "Cutie" Pin from New Collectible Pin Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice "Cutie" Pin from New Collectible Pin Pack

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
It appears that the new collectible pin packs (previewed on the boards at the Pixar Party) are now available at the parks. I'm looking for the Alice pin from this set; if anyone buys a pack and gets an Alice they don't want, please LMK. Thanks!

I'll be buying a pack as soon as I see them in hopes of getting Herc and Mushu. I'll be sure to let you know if I snag Alice (not that I wouldn't have to begin with, but still).

~Merly-your-sweet

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bumping this up again. I keep seeing these packs and I have to resist buying some. I have ZERO luck, so not only am I unlikely to get an Alice, I probably wouldn't pull any characters I could trade or zap (which I would do). Ha.

I bought two bags trying to get Alice but to no avail. Luckily, I found her on the physical pin trading post at the pin trading post in Frontierland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.