• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Wonderland LE, Holly Grials pins for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Wonderland LE, Holly Grials pins for sale

aliceinwonderland

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to sell off my collection of over 200 Alice in Wonderland pins (all charaters) to pay for my sick cat :(
I have a lot of disneyshopping and auction LEs(2004-2008), Holly Grails, Disney park, and some Mr. Toad pins aswell.
Is there a place where I can price the pins that I have to make it fair for both the buyer and I. Also since i have no rep on this site, how can I show that i'm trustworthy.

Thanks!

working on the list. It might be easier for this moment if you can post the pin you are looking for and i can see if i have it.
I was collecting from about 2004 to about 2008-9 pins from disneyland, disney world, disney soda fountain, disney auctions, disney shopping.

I also have Alice in Wonderland items too that are with tags or sealed such as purses, light switch cover, dolls.

Last edited:
Ok, hmmm... I don't have specific ones in mind. All the Alice pins I want are in my wants. I might be looking for these:
Pin 1342: DL - LE Oval Character of the Month - April (Alice in Wonderland)
Pin 180: WDW - Alice In Wonderland 3 Pin Set
Pin 21598: Disney Auctions - Frank & Ollie (Alice Keyhole)
Pin 2983: DL - Open Edition Character of the Month - April (Alice in Wonderland)
Pin 29126: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice with the Queen of Hearts
Pin 32272: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Alice in Wonderland)
Pin 41496: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Alice with Talking Flowers
Pin 40994: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Alice and Caterpillar )
Pin 42382: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes Signed Set ( Alice with Flowers )
Pin 35572: DisneyPins.com - WDW - Mad Tea Party (Alice)
Pin 49364: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Alice in Wonderland)

Just to name a few. ;)

First let me say that I'm so sorry about your kitty. What a rotten reason to have to sell off your pins. I hope your cat gets better soon.

As far as pricing the pins, you can look at Tomarts for approximate guidelines (but take it with a barrel of salt; this is just one person's opinion and, because it's a published book, unable to keep up with fluctuating prices and inherently out of date). I'd think checking out recently closed/sold auctions on eBay would give you a much better idea of what the pins currently actually are worth - at least according to the market right now.

As far as references go, well, do you have any references on the Reference Center that was attached to Dizpins? Or maybe, do you have an eBay account with a solid feedback score that you can use for references instead?

In any case, if you don't have either, until you've built up references/credibility here, you can make your first few sales through a third party (should your buyer request it) if necessary. The way that works is as follows: once the sale is agreed to, both you and your buyer agree to the third party (usually a moderator, but it doesn't have to be). The seller would send the pin to the third party along with additional postage (or money for postage) to send it along to the buyer. If the buyer is paying by check/money order, the buyer would send it to the third party at the same time. Once the third party received the check/money order and the pin, he/she sends the payment on to the seller but holds on to the pin. Once the seller receives payment and confirms that the payment has cleared, the third party sends the pin on to the buyer.

If the buyer is paying by paypal, they buyer would make the payment as soon as the third party confirms that he/she has received the pin from the seller. As soon as the seller confirms that payment has been received, the third party sends the pin to the buyer.

I hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask them. :)

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the pins in my signature(Pin 32272: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Alice in Wonderland) AND Pin 57574: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series (Alice in Wonderland)) as well as this one if you have it: Pin 45875: WDW - It's a Small World A Magical Transformation (Alice and Cards). Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in Disney Auctions and Disney Auctions PINS Cheshire Cat pins, please and thank you.

You can email me at dancecats 80 @ aol . com or send me a private message here.

OK, I realize I'm last to post, but I desperately need the following:
pin2940th72
Pin 2940: DLR - Disney Divas Event Logo Pin
pin7328th72
Pin 7328: Alice in Wonderland - Alice Holding Apron
pin10120th72
Pin 10120: White Rabbit Pocket Watch
pin14081th72
Pin 14081: JDS - Storybook Series (Dress Up Minnie) - Minnie Dressed as Alice
pin17677th72
Pin 17677: Little Monsters 2002 - Name Tag (Cheshire Cat)
pin18683th72
Pin 18683: WDW - Mickey's Parti Gras (Queen of Hearts) Framed Pin Set
pin23119th72
Pin 23119: Disney Auctions - Disney Cats 2003 (Jumbo)
pin23530th72
Pin 23530: Disney Auctions - Cheshire Cat Model Sheet
pin25742th72
Pin 25742: Alice Puzzle Piece
pin27525th72
Pin 27525: Disney Auctions - Christmas Villains pin set (Queen of Hearts)
pin29605th72
Pin 29605: Alice in Wonderland - March Hare with Red Collar
pin29606th72
Pin 29606: Alice in Wonderland on a pink mushroom
pin29885th72
Pin 29885: Disney Catalog & JDS - Cats Framed Pin Set - Alice in Wonderland - Dinah Only
pin30502th72
Pin 30502: Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat 'This Way'
pin30886th72
Pin 30886: Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Pin/Brooch
pin32417th72
Pin 32417: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering - Jumbo Frame Set-A Magical Gathering Scrapbook (Tweedledee & Tweedledum)
pin33851th72
Pin 33851: WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (Disney's Cool Cats) Framed Pin Set (Cheshire Cat)
pin37032th72
Pin 37032: DLR - Disneyland - Gothic Frame Set (N/Cheshire Cat)
pin38604th72
Pin 38604: WDW - Mickey's Toontown of Pin Trading Event - Goofy's Barnstormer (Framed Pin Set)
pin38605th72
Pin 38605: WDW - Mickey's Toontown of Pin Trading Event - Goofy's Barnstormer (Framed Pin Set) Mad Hatter & March Hare
pin39363th72
Pin 39363: Disney Auctions - Eric Robison Villains Series (Group)
pin39560th72
Pin 39560: DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth - Homecoming Cavalcade (Alice)
pin40817th72
Pin 40817: Disney Auctions - Villains Group #2 (Jumbo)
pin41205th72
Pin 41205: Disney Direct - Minnie and Cheshire Cat Tombstone Pin Set
pin41918th72
Pin 41918: WDW - Happiest Pin Celebration on Earth - Around Walt Disney World® Resort (Queen of Hearts)
pin42279th72
Pin 42279: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set (Queen of Hearts)
pin45821th72
Pin 45821: WDW - A Celebration of Characters Framed Set (Alice)
pin46018th72
Pin 46018: Disney Auctions - Disney Cats (Jumbo)
pin47998th72
Pin 47998: DLR - Halloween Villains
pin49347th72
Pin 49347: JDS - Halloween 2006 - Happy Trick Party! - Boxed 5 Pin Set (Minnie Mouse as Queen of Hearts)
pin57574th72
Pin 57574: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series (Alice in Wonderland)
pin82888th72
Pin 82888: D23 'Refer-A-Friend' Set
Other than these, I have them all. Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

:( I'm really sorry about your cat. I hope that we can help you out.

I collect Cheshire Cat, so I have lots of Cheshire pins on my Wants list. My top Grails are in my sig.

Hey hun
I just wanted to say I hope your Cat gets better very, very soon! I have 2 cats and I would do the same if in this position. I hope you raise plenty of money for your little cat ! *hugs*

poor poor kitty.is it just me or do all alice traders have cats?

I don't have any cats either, but I did from the time I was 5 to when I got married 3 years ago. Actually, she just died late last year at the age of 19 after she had been living on a friend's farm. I know that is what parents make up to tell their children when a pet dies, that they went to go live on a farm, but we really sent her and our other cat there to live out their lives in bliss. We couldn't have them and the dogs together.

im so sorry about yout cat. but i know id do the same thing!!!! i truly hope youll be able to reach your goal!

if you have any baby oyster pins available, id love to purchase them!

poor poor kitty.is it just me or do all alice traders have cats?

Well, Alice had a cat!!!! So as an Alice collector I find it extremely that I have cats. My cats talk to me like Dinah talked to Alice. Hopefully, they would be as smart and NOT follow me down the rabbit hole:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back