• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Piece of Movie History Pins
I can not wait for my LBE to arrive !!!!!! Happy dance!!! A great big thanks to all of those involved in picking these pins up!

Hey guys I just got back from out of town and did not have a chance to get all of these packaged and mailed before I left. I just finished unpacking and will be packaging up the rest tomorrow - should be in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest!!!

Tabbi - I will double check but I am 85% sure you did . . .

I will be posting 2 threads for the Jungle Book Pin and the Ariel Sketch/Pin in a few minutes as well :)

I keep forgetting to thank you for the pin-I love it!! I got the Dormouse in the fireworks & once again, great job & I really appreciate you doing this. Did you get things straightened out with Paypal yet? And did you take a pic of your big haul?

I am glad u liked it!! I am still talking to PayPal they are slow!! And I started packaging and then remembered the pic. So sorry I will take one for jungle book. :0)

It might be better not to have a picture of all of them - I'm afraid it would spur me into hoarding Alice POMH pins :lol:

Thanks again! I LOVE mine!

Hahhaahahaha sometimes going and buying so many makes me want to keep them!! lol . . . so I limit myself - I am ONLY allowed to buy two for myself! Although that will prob fly out the window if they do a Dumbo one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back