• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it would be the Tea Party scene. Now I have to figure out, if I'd rather have the Dormouse, March Hare, I suppose I really want one with both of them in it. I guess what I really want is the part where they put jam on the Dormouse's nose, because then it would have all of them in it.

I figured it would be the Tea Party scene. Now I have to figure out, if I'd rather have the Dormouse, March Hare, I suppose I really want one with both of them in it. I guess what I really want is the part where they put jam on the Dormouse's nose, because then it would have all of them in it.

They had TONS of the dormouse so I'm sure you'll find a good one of that, although I mainly saw the dormouse floating back into the teapot and lots of pins with just magic swirls from the same time. At least this time some of the swirls had fireworks in them so they're not as bad as the cinderella ones...

EW!! I swear, they should avoid using those scenes where there are nothing but swirls and such that nobody is going to want. I honestly think people who design these pins are not pin collectors themselves or they would do it differently...lol

My pin will be coming from WDW, so I wonder if what they have is slightly earlier or slightly later in the scene.

Yeah, I don't know why they would leave the swirls in, who would want those? Then again, didn't the other ones sell out, swirls and all? So maybe they know people will buy them anyways...

Here's some of the ones I got, one will be mine and the others are for other members who couldn't go:

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

The first one with the close up of Alice is beautiful and the one with them all in it rocks! GREAT finds!!

I SOOO hate not living near either park!! GRR!!

So, were the other POMH film cels from a single scene in the movie? Is it possible or likely that they will release pins later that have some other Alice scenes (would love Queen of Hearts, Cheshire croquet or courtroom scenes!)?

All the pins I saw came from the same Tea Party scene, and all the previously released POMH seemed to come from the same scene too...

I picked up three from WDW earlier today. They only had one with Alice left so I snatched it up, and also picked up two with the Mad Hatter. They were all of the Tea Party scene...and besides the one Alice I got...the remaining pins featured either Mad Hatter or March Hare. I didn't see any with more than one character in the scene, nor did I see any with no characters. I wonder how often they bring out new "batches" of these pins...I am tempted to go back tomorrow and see if they put out more with Alice in them. :)

Pin-POMH_Alice.jpg

Pin-POMH_MadHatter.jpg

Pin-POMH_MadHatter2.jpg

OH the 3-spouted teapot!
COOOLLL :)
I hope there are some doormouse!
Did anyone see any?
I saw TONS of dormouse pins where he's floating back into the teapot at Disneyland this morning. If they haven't completely sold out, I'd imagine you could find a pin with the dormouse in it.

Hello all - just a quick note before I go to bed - as it has been a looooong day!!!!! But success was achieved!!! I managed to get all of the pins and I can honestly say that this release was actually the easiest for me to get the best scenes!!!! Some of the scenes I got match a few of the ones posted above - but most are different :0)

From the looks of the WDW ones looks like they got the earlier part of the scene - we didnt have any w the three spout, or of Alice crying. Ours were more towards the end which is why there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many with the doormouse shooting up into the air and floating down. That being said I got lots of Alice, Mad Hatter, Dormouse, and a few multi character shots. I really think that everyone will be happy with these!!!! :0)

A HUGE thank you to Austin and Tanya who helped me to get these!!!!!

I will post a pic of all of the POMH as requested before sorting/packaging/mailing - I have a pretty jam packed weekend but will try to post the pic soon!!!!

A few I got seem to have the frame flipped...
Any one else get errors?

View attachment 4517

The correct orientation of the film strips should have the sound track on the left side - the sound tracks are the two vertical lines near the film strip perforations - frames that contain actual sounds have lines that are bumpy (as seen on Mad_For_Alice's pin on the right)

Last edited:
Crystal! It was so much fun running around and trying to find all the best scenes we could! It was an adventure having to battle ornery cast members, crowded stores, scene after scene of fireworks, and tons of hidden Alice scenes! But we scrounged up a whole bunch and almost had every pin we needed by 12:30, which left us time to trade for more, trade at the tables, and ride some rides. :) It was an awesome day! :)

Thanks again to you guys for all your hard work! Glad you were successful & had time to enjoy yourselves there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back