• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Piece of Movie History Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Piece of Movie History Pins

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Ok . . . a few of you have already asked if I would be doing this again so here it is :0)

If anyone has pmed me prior please post here so I can officially add you to the list

If anyone would like me to pick up:

pin83217

Pin 83217: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland

Let me know!!! :0)

As Always I will do my best to pick they very best scenes for everyone!!! I really hope that Alice will have a much more star role than Cinderella did!!! If there is a more obscure charcter (Other than Queen, Alice, Cheshire, White Rabbit) that you would like please let me know so I can keep a look out for it! :0)

Jeffluvstitch - 1
Broncobilly83 - 2
weRsiamese - 1
Anastasia - 2
Smiele23 - 1
Shenzi - 1
Pixie Dust - 2
Niknaxx - 2
Sayshelen - 1
swim2sea - 5
Donna - 1
impeyan - 2
katiefloy2003 - 1
jcasper89 - 2
lunarbasket - 1
ponyo - 1
Huertajv - 2
Tabbikat2219 - 1
wmcdow - 1

Last edited:
I need 3 lol I would love one with the mad hatter, alice,chessie, tea party :) whatever they come out with lol

Last edited:
Hi Crystal.

If you see one with the Queen of hearts in then I would be over the moon!!

Would preferably like one with Cheshire or the Queen but as long as I get one I would be super thrilled!!!

Thanks so much for this offer!!

Would love to be officially added to the list!

Martin :)

Ooh, could you add me to the list too please? I'm not too fussy with what I get, although I would especially love a Cheshire or an Alice.

Thanks so much for doing this for everyone! You're a star. :)

Hi Crystal!

I would like 2 please! If there is anything with the tea party scene, that would be a MUST, or alice with the flowers. Maybe something with multiple characters in it?? One of the 2 pins should include the Cheshire.

Me, Me, Me - put me down for one of everything. The Queen, Alice, Cat, tea party, March Hare/Mad hatter, Alice with flowers, etc, etc, etc. Thanks.

I think I would like one of these. Maybe one of the caterpiller or Mad Hatter would work as well as any of the above characters posted. I would really like one with more than one character if possible.

Wow, Crystal you have a lot of Alice's to pick up! LOL

I will see if I can get the day off to help, because that looks like a lot of work for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back