• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice pins at cost!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice pins at cost!!!!!!

dizneyfanaddicts

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
HI,
I HAVE A FEW OF THE ALICE UNEVENT PINS AT COST. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY OF THEM. I do have multiples of a few

All payments must be Paypal owed or if you prefer a different method you need to pay the fee.

pin83470
83470 1 available

Cost $199.95 plus $17.50 California sales tax= $217.45
Shipping will be $20.00 this included delivery confirmation. It is in the original box and I will provide an outer box and bubble wrap. If you would like insurance it will be at the exact cost.

pin83477
83477 1 available
Cost is $74.95 plus California state sales tax $6.56=$81.51
Shipping will be at cost. My guess I have not mailed one around $10-12 it will be in the original box and I will provide a outside box and bubble wrap. It will include delivery confirmation. Insurance will be at cost.

pin83454
83454 4 available
Cost is $15.95 plus California state sales tax $1.40= $17.35
If you want insurance on any item it will be at cost. If you want multiple pins it is only $.50 each additional pin

pin83456
83456 1 available
Cost $15.95 plus California state sales tax $1.40= $17.35 shipping is $3.00 with delivery confirmation

Let me know if you are interested
Thanks

Last edited:
Many, many thanks again for coming to my rescue with these pins when the ones I won on eBay fell through! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back