• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Sketch and PIn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are there really still Tinkerbell ones left? If you don't mind, would you pick one of them up for me and sent it to the Netherlands? My sister will love love love it.

Of course I will pay for all the costs, just let me know what the total amount is!

Hey there - I am still waiting for a few of you to send your money via paypal - I will go thru my list tonight when I get home from work and send the appropriate pms . . . but note it will be a bit on the late side since I close at work tonight . . .

Since we are past the Unevent, I was wondering if there was an update on the status of these?

Thanks!

Hey there - yes I have picked up most of these - will be picking up the rest this week and mailing by Tuesday of next week!! :0)

Did these ever get mailed? I'm super anxious to get this, and was hoping to have it before my May vacation.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back