• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Sketch and PIn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Sketch and PIn

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hey there . . . for all of you Alice fans - I wanted to see if anyone would like me to pick this up for them. It is LE 2000. I have the tinkerbell one and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I am going to the park early next week and again later in the week for the POHM Cinderella's release.

pin83067

Pin 83067: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Alice in Wonderland

heyyouwannatrade - 1
Abyssinian28 - 2
MaeBlum08 - 1
**swim2sea - 1
kmeakin - 1
huertajv - 1
katiefloy2003 - 1
Hopemax - 1
Niknaxx - 1
Addiction_to_pins_is_moms_fault - 1
Tabbikat2219 - 1

Dottie1979 - 1 TINK Sketch/pin

Last edited:
Did they update the release, because last I thought this pin was delayed. And PM incoming.

yes as far as i know the release date was pulled from upcoming releases, i had offered to pick up some for people then had to apologize for the delay.i havent been able to get an answer about why the pin release was pulled,but a lady at the little green men store said that there were production delays,and that hopefully it would be released soon.have you heard anything different?

I had no idea the release had been delayed since I havent been there since the original release (3/10/11) But I go to the park all the time so as soon as they are available I can pick them up!! I am going to start a list and I will try to get some more info on them when I go on Sunday!

Ok started list in my first post. I will find out any info I can about release dates and will pm totals early next week. I go to DL at least once a week so again as soon as they are actually released I will get them for ya!!!

Hello!
For whenever it actually gets released, if you wouldn't mind picking one up for me as well, i would really appreciate it! Please let me know :)

We just got back from Disneyland and there has not been a new release date set for this pin. We asked in the LGM store and they had no updates yet.

Looks like these will be coming out on the 24th! PinPics was updated with that date, so I'm assuming that's what it will be. Can't wait to get one!

I think I am falling victim to this collection too!!! LOL... Must regain control... Just one more... Just one more.. LOL

I don't need one. But, wanted to at least thank you for the time you're spending to help us out-of-area-pin-addicts. :hug: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back