• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Everywhere: Up Anniversary Balloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Everywhere: Up Anniversary Balloons
In 15 minutes..I moved 100 spots
30db933b70f5dfb00198b496bffdac3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Originally started at 560. Just got through. All sold out except Muntz and Alpha, Beta, and Gamma

UPDATE: decided not to purchase.

i currently have ellie, charles, and dogs on my list. does anyone want those for cost (including shipping from DSSH) + shipping to you + fees?

Started at 418, finally made it in and all was sold out.

If anyone has paradise falls for a reasonable price, PM me. Thanks!
(paradise falls secured, thanks)

Last edited:
I am just checking out the waiting room cue. Was in 2000... Made it to 1500... Now back in 2000. Haven't closed any windows, so not sure what's up with gaining a higher number.

So with being unsuccessful I wish everyone still in the queue success and congratulate all the great people of DPF that managed to get their pins! I'm off to lunch!

Only one I was able to get was Muntz :(

If anyone has Dug, Carl, Ellie, or Kevin for sale/trade please please PM me

I am very happy that DSF went to the online queue system. I'm hoping that for future online releases they'll do the "log in within the hour prior and then get dumped into a random place in line" way that Fairy Tails did, but this is definitely an improvement!

Down to 398. Numbers are going by more quickly now.

I was 1500+. Was sold out, but now shows Charles Muntz available

Edit: won't let me put it into cart

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I got in, but only the dogs were available. I went back to the login screen to refresh and see if more popped up but then everything showed sold out. (The shipping would not have made just one pin worth it.) Oh well. Congrats to those who were able to get in!

Also appreciate they added the box advising SOLD OUT, while waiting gives a faster update as to whether to stay on or not:stitch:

Reactions: Ajk
Haha, went back in just in case and Muntz and the dogs were both there, but when I selected them and hit continue it says they are not available but still has the boxes to check for them.

That’s what happened to me. Started at 1200, got in after an hour. Was able to check Carl, Russel, Kevin, Paradise Falls, Muntz and dogs, but would not let me go further. Had something that was sold out. Eventually got Muntz and the dogs. Just now went on again, could check young Carl and Ellie but won’t go through☹️

I totally forgot about this. Looks like the move to Queue-It is complete. Which is probably a good thing. Now if they could just work on edition sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back