• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Almost Over! Special Friday The 13th Trade Auction!!!! Will you be lucky or unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Almost Over! Special Friday The 13th Trade Auction!!!! Will you be lucky or unlucky?

allenmay8

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Friday 13th Auction
I hope you aren't superstitious!:anxious: Let's break the Friday The 13th fears by having a special auction! Up for grabs is Pin 91334: WDW - Friday 13th - 2012 (Donald Duck). This pin is new, and still in the plastic wrapper! I am not looking for anything specific with this auction, so have fun! I just want something that has good trade value. I will post a leader board periodically depending on how many offers there are.

But wait... there is more!

Also up for grabs is a mystery pin. This pin will be picked out before the auction begins, and will not be offered up for trade by me anytime during the auction. Will the winner of this auction have a lucky Friday The 13th, or will this day continue to be considered unlucky? There is only one way to find out!!!!

This auction will end on Friday,July 13th @ Midnight

Last edited:
I really like this pin! Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for me! *knock wood* ;)

I'll start with:

pin91340

Pin 91340: DLP - Brave - Booster Set - Merida and Angus

(not yet in my hot little hands but winging its way to me via DPF goodness!)

Cats >^..^<, black cats.
We bid Pin 38344: WDW - Pin Route 498 - 'Stitch Waves Good Bye' Road Sign

Sure! With two bids so far, the leaderboard is:
1. Vixy
2. Fluffycat1

Like said in the original post, I am looking for something that has good trade value. This does not necessarily mean it needs to be from my wants list! Thanks for the fun so far everyone, and keep the bids coming!

Ok... I'll bid...
Pin 89643: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Chip and Dale and
Pin 3334: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Step Into the Wild and
Pin 101: Disney's Animal Kingdom (Raised Animals Under The Tree Of Life)

Ok... I'll bid...
Pin 89643: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Chip and Dale and. Sorry...u have c&d...Edit... Pin 89639: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Jack Skellington
Pin 3334: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Step Into the Wild and
Pin 101: Disney's Animal Kingdom (Raised Animals Under The Tree Of Life)

New. Bid.
. Pin 89639: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Jack Skellington
And...
Pin 90866: Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Wait Time (Chaser) Only

Oh Boy,Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, a pin I would really like to have. Here is my bid

29707: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Lilo on Rocket Ride
10829: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade)
10831: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Primeval Whirl) Donald Duck

Be advised the posts on the back of the two Animal Kingdom pins have been repaired. However, every pin that my father has repaired
has never re-broken. Honestly, the superglue is stronger than anything Disney uses.

we are approaching 24 hours until the end of the auction, and you know what that means... it is almost Friday the 13th!! Leaderboard is:

Great bid!!! After the second day, the leaderboard is:
1/2. Disneypirate/dieharddonald2
3. Dumbolover21
4. Catz

Keep it up guys, and remember, there is a MYSTERY pin in the mix! You never know what it could be...

. Pin 89639: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Jack Skellington And...
Pin 90332: DSF - Jack Skellington Walk of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back