• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Almost Over! Special Friday The 13th Trade Auction!!!! Will you be lucky or unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Almost Over! Special Friday The 13th Trade Auction!!!! Will you be lucky or unlucky?
I'm out, then. Good luck to everyone! :D

29707: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Lilo on Rocket Ride
10829: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade)
10831: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Primeval Whirl) Donald Duck
11671: WDW - Share A Dream Come True Annual Passholder Pin #3 (Animal Kingdom Parade)

8 Hours Left! Auction ends at Midnight PST! Don't forget about the mystery pin... you may not want to miss out!

1. Dieharddonald2
2. Dumbolover
3. Disneypirate
4. Catz

Last edited:
Pin 89639: DSF - Gold Coin Series -Jack Skellington
Pin 3334: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Step Into the Wild and
Pin 101: Disney's Animal Kingdom (Raised Animals Under The Tree Of Life)
Pin 81193: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Dated 2011
Pin 90866: Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Wait Time (Chaser) Only

Had to try 1 more time.

I can't tell if I'm in the lead so just in case I'm not, I'm going to sweeten my bid and change up one pin to something better from your wants list:
29707: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Lilo on Rocket Ride
10829: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade)
10831: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Primeval Whirl) Donald Duck

Instead add:
in 7959: Animal Kingdom - Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade (Donald's Float)

Congratulations dieharddonald!!! You are the winner!! I will send you a PM shortly! Thanks everyone who participated. You made this a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back