• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha!

dancecats

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
No, I'm not from Hawaii, but those who know me from chat will know why I titled this thread the way I did.

One of my friends who posts here said I had to come and check out this site, so here I am (registered and even posting).

I'm looking forward to keeping in contact with all of the Ohana and making new friends as well!

See you on the boards! :wavey:

Welcome to the site, great times. Glad to see you here, what a great friend to show you this site.

I am so happy to 'see' you too!!!! :wavey: Thanks for your note!

OK, so for those of us who DONT know you, why ALOHA?
And welcome....

My signature greeting entering chat always has been 'aloha.' I don't know why it started; I suppose just a desire to go back to Hawaii or maybe I was mentally there the day I came up with the greeting, but it stuck ... and I knew the regular chatters who came here would recognise it for what it is.

Hey Stef!

Glad you made it over here! Aloha is just your "thing" . Everyone needs a "thing", right? :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back