• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Newbie

disneyheart

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi there!

I'm new to the forum, and I've been casually collecting for about five years. I enjoy it a lot, especially since it gives me a special way to collect my favourite Disney character (Hercules), since he doesn't receive much merchandise these days.

Disney has always been a very big part of my life ... right now I'm a Cast Member at Disneyland, and before that I was a Cast Member at Walt Disney World. I love their animated features, their theme parks, and I love meeting other Disney fans!

I can't wait to meet other Disney enthusiasts, see their collections, and have some fun! I could get lost in the Pin Showroom for hours -- and have already! Your collections are awesome! Keep it up!
:bigthumb:

Thanks for reading!

I just wanted to also say welcome to the second happiest place on earth… You will find out very quickly how friendly and welcoming our pin trading family is I am sure… If you ever have questions feel free to ask anyone, everybody here is helpful… Good luck on finding some pins and collectables while here on the forum as well as meeting some great people… Also feel free to contact me anytime regarding trading pins we love to trade… our wants and traders are listed to the left like everyone else’s are… Again have fun and welcome to the DPF…

Thank you so much! :)

I just wanted to also say welcome to the second happiest place on earth… You will find out very quickly how friendly and welcoming our pin trading family is I am sure…
I have to say, that's really true! I feel so lucky to have encountered so many warm, friendly people so far! Can't wait to experience more in the pin trading world, and meet more wonderful people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back